Subject: Fwd: Transcript of 05 Jul 2019 23:20:49. Operator: Bryan. Visitor: Client
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2019 06:55:05 +0000

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charles Neville - JayWay Travel <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 6 July 2019 at 00:02:16 CEST
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Cc: manager <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Fwd: Transcript of 05 Jul 2019 23:20:49. Operator: Bryan. Visitor: Client

Bryan, our company name is JayWay Travel. No S on the end.

Begin forwarded message:

From: "'LiveChat' via Sales Forms" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Transcript of 05 Jul 2019 23:20:49. Operator: Bryan. Visitor: Client
Date: 5 July 2019 at 23:23:38 CEST
To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Reply-To: [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

        [https://api.livechatinc.com/logos/5360571/0]

Chat transcript

ref https://www.google.com/

        Bryan   Fri, 07/05/19 09:20:49 pm UTC

Hello, Can I help you plan your upcoming vacation?

        Client  09:20:49 pm

yes we will visit prague on the 7 sept looking for hote

        Bryan   09:21:17 pm

Hello, welcome to jayway travels !

        Client  09:21:19 pm

what area you suggest

        Bryan   09:21:28 pm

How may I assist you today?
Sure please allow me a moment to check this for you.

        Client  09:21:57 pm

looking for hotel

        Bryan   09:22:07 pm

I can have an expert vacation planner get in touch with you with some great options. May I know your first and last name, email and phone number that ?
We will certainly look into the viability of that tour for you, let me have one of our travel expert to contact you.

Duration: 2m 49s
Chat started on: https://jaywaytravel.com/itineraries
Referrer: https://jaywaytravel.com/czech-republic/prague
Visitor geolocation: Miami Beach, Florida, United States / 207.244.173.63
[https://cdn.livechatinc.com/mailing/twitter.jpg] <http://twitter.com/LiveChat>                 [https://cdn.livechatinc.com/mailing/facebook.jpg]  <http://facebook.com/LiveChat>
E-mail from LiveChat<https://www.livechatinc.com/powered-by-livechat/?utm_source=chat_transcript&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=jaywaytravel.com>