Subject: Re: Kibana access
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>, lesmills <[email-masked]>, Murray Le-Grice <[email-masked]>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 07:48:55 +0000

Hi Charlotte,

In the automatic email we received, we received only log-in details, no link.

The team created a log in using the new credentials that were sent on the link you sent and reset password as was prompted. However, when they tried to log in, they got an error. Please find attached the screenshot.

Kindly advise.

Thanks

Regards,
Deeksha

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2019 at 4:21 AM
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Murray Le-Grice <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Kibana access

The previous link won’t work.  Kibana have created your account for you so you should have received login details by now.
Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>