Subject: Fwd: Kibana access
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 04:26:46 +0000

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 18 June 2019 at 09:54:36 GMT+5:30
To: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Fwd: Kibana access

Please pass it on to all

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 18 June 2019 at 04:21:49 GMT+5:30
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Murray Le-Grice <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Kibana access

The previous link won’t work.  Kibana have created your account for you so you should have received login details by now.
Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>