Subject: Thank You For Making Our Day
From: Yasasree from Freshdesk <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 23:14:26 -0700

Hey pritish,

Thank you for making our day. We really appreciate your gesture. Since we
can’t be in person to thank you, here’s a quick token of appreciation from
us.

Use this
<https://cx.growthscore.io/review/redeem/c1ac26f6708dd858/c18d3f1f52491516> and
enjoy your next purchase.

Your Friends at Freshdesk

-- 
**The content of this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the 
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have 
received this e-mail by mistake, please reply to this e-mail and follow 
with its deletion. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that 
it shall be considered unlawful to copy, forward or in any manner reveal 
the contents of this e-mail or any part thereof to anyone. Although 
Freshworks has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no malware is present 
in this e-mail, Freshworks cannot accept responsibility for any loss or 
damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments.**