Subject: Fwd: UltraCart - Your IP has been Blocked [EH], Please read this to unblock
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2019 07:48:12 +0000

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 1 June 2019 at 20:25:03 GMT+5:30
To: "[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>" <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: UltraCart - Your IP has been Blocked [EH], Please read this to unblock

 Self-serve links are below.  Please read this entire email.

 Dear Akhil P Walia,

 Due to PCI regulations we have blocked access from the
 IP address 180.151.15.X due to six failed login attempts.

 Note: Make sure you never share a login with multiple people.

 =============== TO RESET IP BLOCK ONLY ===============

 https://secure.ultracart.com/merchant/blockResetLoad.do?token=T5FBHCMWKqUE36lxx5N9k0k0Lr8jGrbHNf6LdxonmxooTilAjDCkd74vDkiIoeFITkeNVo6ZpIrO3d%2BLwE8M

 =========== TO RESET PASSWORD AND IP BLOCK ===========

 https://secure.ultracart.com/merchant/blockResetLoad.do?token=T5FNFyodLagA2qZ0x5J%2Fkk40LbUjGLTNOfaNehghnRooTidyuguAYKQjC0yXpf5AXESSCciYsovV3cSL21AckeM%3D

 If you have any questions, please contact UltraCart support.

 Thanks,
 UltraCart Support