Subject: Thanks for enjoying Freshdesk
From: Yasasree from Freshdesk <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 29 May 2019 08:17:09 -0400

Hey pritish,

Did you have a chance to look at my earlier email? You are among a select
few customers who we invited to review us on Capterra.
<https://cx.growthscore.io/review/Capterra/e292e92c5316cecf>

Your comments would go a long way in helping us get better, and will give
us another chance to know you better. We promise it won’t take more than 5
minutes of your time.

We appreciate you taking the time to help us, and as a token of our
gratitude, we have a free 15$ Amazon Gift coupon in return for your
valuable time.

Help us spread the love! Simply follow this link
<https://cx.growthscore.io/review/Capterra/e292e92c5316cecf>
<https://app.growthscore.io/reviews/configure/%7Breviewplatformlink%7D> to
share your experience with us.

P.S. - If you've already reviewed us on Capterra, please share the
confirmation email and we will send you the voucher ASAP.

Thank you!

Yasasree, on behalf of the Freshdesk team.

-- 
**The content of this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the 
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have 
received this e-mail by mistake, please reply to this e-mail and follow 
with its deletion. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that 
it shall be considered unlawful to copy, forward or in any manner reveal 
the contents of this e-mail or any part thereof to anyone. Although 
Freshworks has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no malware is present 
in this e-mail, Freshworks cannot accept responsibility for any loss or 
damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments.**