Subject: Can you please help us out with a review?
From: Yasasree from Freshdesk <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 May 2019 08:15:12 -0400

Hi pritish,

Wishing you a happy and successful 2019! Looks like you enjoyed your recent
support interaction with our folks here!

I’m gonna ask you for a small favour – A review of us on Capterra.
<https://cx.growthscore.io/review/Capterra/8d2af507e3fb234c>
<https://www.capterra.com/reviews/124981/Freshdesk/new> Your valuable
assessment will not only encourage our team to make the product better, but
will also help others discover Freshdesk.

We value your time and as a small token of our gratitude, we’re delighted
to present you a 15$ Amazon Gift Coupon in return.

Help us spread the love!! Simply follow this link
<https://cx.growthscore.io/review/Capterra/8d2af507e3fb234c> to share your
Freshdesk experience.

PS: Just so that you are not bombarded with emails in the future, we
request you to sign-in using LinkedIn and fill in the survey.

Thank you!

Yasasree, on behalf of the Freshdesk team.

-- 
**The content of this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the 
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have 
received this e-mail by mistake, please reply to this e-mail and follow 
with its deletion. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that 
it shall be considered unlawful to copy, forward or in any manner reveal 
the contents of this e-mail or any part thereof to anyone. Although 
Freshworks has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no malware is present 
in this e-mail, Freshworks cannot accept responsibility for any loss or 
damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments.**