Subject: Re: New content available for download
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]>, lesmills <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2019 10:02:59 +0000

Hi,

Thanks. It has been shared with the entire team.

Regards,
Deeksha

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Monday, 20 May 2019 at 8:49 AM
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: New content available for download

Hi Level 1,

Customers should start to see new content downloading to their ipads from today.  These are the new releases added today:

VIRTUAL BODYPUMP 109
VIRTUAL BODYPUMP 109 (45 Mins)
VIRTUAL BODYPUMP 109 (30 Mins)
VIRTUAL THE TRIP 16
VIRTUAL THE TRIP LIVE 16

2 releases of content for each program was removed last week.

Thanks

Charlotte
Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>