Subject: Fwd: Salesforce issue - Update
From: Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>, "Pritish Nandi (LSM)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2019 01:55:58 +0000

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: 16 May 2019 at 02:22:06 GMT+5:30
To: lesmills <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Saurabh Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Deeksha Dadu <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: FW: Salesforce issue - Update

Hi Level 1,

Please see the below email which users would have received.  You might get a few calls about it.

Key points:

  1.  Make sure the customer is on version 1.9 (upgrading will force a reconnection)
  2.  If they are already on 1.9 they need to force close the APP to reconnect with the Virtual platform. The way they do this is dependent on the iPad model they’re using. (see demo videos)
Thanks

Charlotte

Charlotte Jansen | Customer Service Manager
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel | fax +64 9 366 9901 | www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>

From: Sam Aldred
Sent: Wednesday, 15 May 2019 7:49 PM
To: Nate Garven <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Paul Keary <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Charlotte Jansen <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Salesforce issue - Update

Hi Nate

An update on the salesforce outage on Monday night and in the impact on Virtual App users.  Unfortunately it appears that it has caused an issue forcing most of our users into an offline state.  Whilst content already scheduled will continue to be scheduled/randomized as usual – users will not be able to change the schedule or download new content.  Therefore it’s essential that all users complete the following the following steps as soon as they can:

  1.  Users must go to the app store and accept and download any available update (if user already has most recent update they must complete step 2 regardless)
  2.  User must force close the app – instruction below [to note DO NOT delete the app]

For iPad models with a home button:
Double click the home button
Swipe up on the Les Mills Virtual APP by flicking it up and off the screen
Re-open the Les Mills Virtual APP by clicking on it once

See a video on force closing an APP below:
https://lesmills.egnyte.com/dl/k1Fhl5oJYg

For new iPad models without a home button:
Swipe up from the bottom edge towards the middle of the iPad
Swipe the Les Mills Virtual APP by flicking it off the screen
Re-open the Les Mills Virtual APP by clicking on it once

See a video on force closing an APP on newer iPad models:
https://lesmills.egnyte.com/dl/rNA2dBxgmd

Both the above will resolve the issue.

Sam
Sam Aldred | Virtual/Immersive
Les Mills International | [email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
tel +6421746807| www.lesmills.com<http://www.lesmills.com>
[http://signature.lesmills.com/Img.aspx?type=GRIT]<http://www.lesmills.com/getgrit>
[LesMills]<http://www.lesmills.com/>
[facebook]<http://www.facebook.com/lesmills>
[twitter]<http://www.twitter.com/lesmills>
[linkedin]<http://www.linkedin.com/company/les-mills-international>
[youtube]<http://www.youtube.com/lesmillsgroupfitness>
[instagram]<http://instagram.com/lesmillstribe>