Subject: Re: Missing Sales
From: Pritish Nandi <[email-masked]>
To: Romesh Singh <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Subir Chakma" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 06:35:20 +0530 (IST)

sent 

From: "Romesh Singh" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Pritish Nandi" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, July 29, 2015 9:21:12 PM 
Subject: Re: Missing Sales 

Hello 

Since Subit Sir is not well and unable to come office, could you please forward below missing sales to Gaetano : 

24th JULY 

Droobui - 4343061710 - reset password, offered CASh250 and helped on dep, credited 5X $50 Premium freeroll tickets 
thelondoner - 4343062944 - Dep issue and advised to try with an alt. web browser, he did from another PC and it works 

25th JULY 

Japanese88 - 4343074664 - https://accounts.pkr.com/MoneyBookersDepositComplete.aspx?PendingTransactionId=3705392 (1st Dep, not counted at all ) 
SGTROCK - 4343075022 - https://accounts.pkr.com/EnvoyDepositComplete.aspx?customerRef=PKREU3705421 
Noobrage - 4343076755 - https://accounts.pkr.com/EnvoyDepositComplete.aspx?customerRef=PKREU3705557 

26th JULY 

corrin1985 - 4343086397 - https://accounts.pkr.com/DepositComplete.aspx?TransactionId=31606153 (1st Dep) 
deansteal - 4343087533 - https://accounts.pkr.com/DepositComplete.aspx?TransactionId=31606592 (1st Dep) 

28th JULY 

sexycun7 - 4343113716 - https://accounts.pkr.com/DepositComplete.aspx?BonusId=748&TransactionId=31613817 (1stDep) 
evenki - 4343115327 - https://accounts.pkr.com/DepositComplete.aspx?BonusId=748&TransactionId=31614506 (1stDep) 
MAJURI1982 - 4343116674 - Offered CASH250 and 5 X $200 premium freeroll tickets 

Thanks and Regards 
Romesh Khundrakpam