Subject: Do you know about your stellar stats from last week?
From: "Grammarly Insights" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2020 19:13:32 -0600
List-Id: <7003478.xt.local>

Grammarly Weekly Insights 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=3039dccc9d6f2206a602b5c0a2373d781b6d15ae0634af854bad4c9ce2161c1e473b9d6ab72cf8647a6e6f9587733cca6ea414dd9f2366df5c5319fd4ae4290f 
Visit My Editor &rarr; 

 

FEBRUARY 10 &#45; FEBRUARY 16

 
 Your Weekly Writing Update
 
 Someone had an epic week! Unlocking new achievement badges, setting personal records – you're really making the magic happen. Way to go!

 

New Achievement Unlocked
 
 Great Expectations

 
 Congratulations! Your weekly writing streak has officially begun. And like most great beginnings, the sky is the limit. Grammarly can&rsquo;t wait to help you reach your goals.  

 Did you know: Edgar Allan Poe, Margaret Mitchell, and Oscar Wilde each had only one traditional novel published. 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85ef550e749bdbc6b1f9b269c3dd24634138b4ecea85e8835bdb3c43c3c4cd608b042069faa1ef74447eab0615cc6887cc5f88b8e206a697aa01a9a52a9c02d954f8141b974769bdcbf9c54ba34e58fb4116ba4468c68e08809e7d8c98e8ebb5923374eeb04f1fab2157ddb81d716330728874045bf1042f89cdc1d844e4b340275fd058a453a0fb54c6d394d2226698bcc698a25985a3d6e0c2f7fd1659dcb965bf5cba00573d9f777872ac5008121729573a6bd504575a42f4f3643fe5ffa4d34b8e4e88c5e58b91 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85ef550e749bdbc6b1f9b269c3dd24634138b4ecea85e8835ba450570afe62cb5a526818acef471b0aea8d1800b2bf228877ccb496054e94fca38c144999149fe6f4648dd412895566533f4717254d66d6a97cd5445dcd27032526ed428349012eb33af20c894f6f2a9cdb0ddf38f5ce9a3e782f9b023a243b6d1cc75db558bf381d4b592c56cfad3bbc1ea87c10fdd205207faf067269dd8322ba56c436561734315ecc3f542ed1bc268e548eb152e75939e3d6f0ed902abffb77a3a9a489388bf73771738234612c 
  Share

 

 
 
Grammarly writing streak
 
1 week
 2

Next Achievement

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387bdb26938d3b53f17426b73e87420f82ba8a2173ed512731ac362470642c9d1d444e115c15f3cc070d775627c37b50f533874e1c8e429016ec 
See all achievements  &rsaquo;

 
 
 Productivity 

You were more productive than 
93% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9dabe9a6dc969378ecb57ccebd90557af1b12f7ce5c337d9154df33618493b6b8843f7d25e9d28442bfb81a5ec95795256a01888acdf0fb3bd07c4eb68be9d4cd8cd38cdfcfac8d89cd1edc32c70f91610adf6a511c1e521419a9bcd621c830c3dedb2ec96f9f976d2a4bf4bd078268115cfa22aeff418de5ab041b6f18cb6de1a96cb15625112abebb9dd151327bb53f7ea9613aa639753a2c9cf5de6fe7a8d02a6f8c7e2a03c07c9469db2b332c2ad028 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a8556c0024eb3e23576e2c6f786589e31c645273e1c95355dc1cb0a175fd187b9da04d73b72c05c6f08a9d93f0a776eab97b0a70a76468d98bc636ba482f14047068e0d684cd5ba6b37149ac23dd84ad6c00200bfe61a4af9aa7b61144526373827bb9b6227623edf6bdbd652843ada31a2ee4966a2ac54e5d6cc983aa1414833df4baf4ba6fbe5b7891830cd94b68a8cf9d54118ef038da7c3577232141cfa4e1e9b6031f1074557a31fb62bb3a9618c5b7e35353e2218b728cfa02a40a9b0425ed893b4a88fbc899711cd2808fb71c974 
  Share

 12,235
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Jan 26 02 Feb 09 16

 
 
 Mastery

You were more accurate than 
98% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a73254990099c4ff1e5994afc6d85878bdc8207a40018da3c5e418fd76a3eb5dfce48077010db04170f9204c0f7913c1efe4a84f73df2a0722778028138353340732364e44a6a87236a8c4681cab0e71e0da9e0a8f719e677d2d438b53518e02e1618cde975d030340280fb230b14085ffb2490b2c492ec9aabd612527de81883dfe69e6c4be7e2d30fd6d3ece0b78a99ab9451b340c938a9f4ecb54136834641d3bf8557792ce4afe0f1e57cbbfc0dc4f8a2ad 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a85c9cbf8a71caae3dee312615a9fad92c079120cf62a732549405f9f00a0ffa4efb31172b0a5fef47c3d3660581c515de5da9fbfbe4774bbff6dca1ebffe2b40025ed61b5e4c0de6cddef040a821733764a843acc9c9927f1c7edf60a68c400fff769ceca65b4d84c6a87bff3032d9be7149d66198df8a328b35b021f345916dc999617065523a98e9d5701bb22a4d63320531d09b74398347ed2ed905245c8140016cba42352f17f248c46656b3174c4ac64529e099c5120d46cf9df447bb4a57ab11f57fb2da5d3a61cad55c4344c837 
  Share

1,678

alerts shown

 

 

 

 

 Jan 26 02 Feb 09 16

 
 
 vocabulary 

You used more unique words than 
84% of Grammarly users.

 

https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432b1eb04568b7004311c5c2bd0b2f82386d3b79058a2d78591ad454b0583159040f3b940a616a6a36b564e9dd26e65962e66eafebbbea8de61c9184ea0fc0698bc7635afe53350efc5e98b9e836e7713b9ec7feebcb29a32a6d375a31109233fd2cb4dbdbfb9df20ede800ee32f436410e44ec9288e45234f115e65e2aee71e3c6b6e477885af88134a23e7fc093178ee451964a846dc6806fdc092dc6750c50a43f3d13b4904fee25574b5bb50849a46c2 
  Share
https://pages.send.grammarly.com/Publish.aspx?qs=71b8883ce06d4a858c566f40cb54020d4619d7d33ab28285f4a9ff878af7fb94d3f443cb26cd432bd44dff9ef2d70b1881a1955697bca43441138e694c83527647c1ad675509dfd52950bc81891ac3d675ff43b4687095520826f635d8981869dda76ce279f2f6eefad03a3ad655c8eb72d3289653f615298512eb0afac21f6588bafc355430b4842100583bdba57e47600a6e4b694f61eca70695996321a7715f57a3f9971968ce12661aefac8fad37d7e6251b25b52fc2ee684b8df78bdb4a20f0539240f92bcfa47c9239928ee7e4577c9140192829b7 
  Share

 791
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Jan 26 02 Feb 09 16

WORDS CHECKED WITH GRAMMARLY OVER TIME

12,235
 
total words checked by Grammarly
 since Feb 09, 2020 (12,235 last week)

 

Last Chance: 
Upgrade today and get 50% OFF a full year of Premium.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387b27388984fc8450ff7c222a458d60e7b4fd46325b7b158fa0c52bba6f40a2c19420dbeb1cec5623c46a1cbc046dcc6532f3fbb13ef56ab8ad 
Claim this Offer 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387b27388984fc8450ff7c222a458d60e7b4fd46325b7b158fa0c52bba6f40a2c19420dbeb1cec5623c46a1cbc046dcc6532f3fbb13ef56ab8ad 

50% OFF

 

Top 3 Mistakes

 

1.Missing article 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387bbbd14741bebc2497fd7200fd4c29f0fdf249ba1bed985ef5a20b2d72a5466779cff89f2b97555ccc28ac04aaf2907fd2ddb073c1defb6387 
Learn More 

271 alerts 

 

2.Missing comma in compound sentence 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387bec8f974590da5932c65a88602242ca32b3a5ea909ea5550bcb6b440f0d1a2dc990062f154c7f0cb4c3ee040a18c800605366496427c16e7f 
Learn More 

250 alerts 

 

3.Incorrect use of colon 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387bf96c2fd55b240d4bde76f02bd51ee71a58ab8931144724f19f7e1d7b28e6c58722e3e98df781abf25e8cb00d9a1563c004c130c3dda4101a 
Learn More 

131 alerts 

 

 

 

 this week's stories & tips

 

 

 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387b897bf826832c33cdadf7db21b0353b3eda13f03d83e316b496cffc1592f98cb76594868e54bac360983a0ba9e8d6356998d7cd9081e32e35 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387b897bf826832c33cdadf7db21b0353b3eda13f03d83e316b496cffc1592f98cb76594868e54bac360983a0ba9e8d6356998d7cd9081e32e35 

Top-quality work from your team means better results for your business. What&#39;s not to like?

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387b897bf826832c33cdadf7db21b0353b3eda13f03d83e316b496cffc1592f98cb76594868e54bac360983a0ba9e8d6356998d7cd9081e32e35 
Try Grammarly Business 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387b897bf826832c33cdadf7db21b0353b3eda13f03d83e316b496cffc1592f98cb76594868e54bac360983a0ba9e8d6356998d7cd9081e32e35 

 

 
 Get More From Grammarly,
 Seeta
 
 Fully protect yourself from writing mistakes
 by activating all 6 Grammarly features. 

 
 Browser Extension 

Mobile Keyboard 

 Native Desktop App https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387b71f022fcb8965af50a508d12d6f55d926b25608009dbbe7da1e3b89a60c1f44247a0c307ebbbccc996399f009368199e703572490ca1b239 
Activate  

 MS Office Add-in https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387b9b9ce31d32fe8681ff844bb4712ddbf0dfc294cb4f68e2429ef5c9e095151bc27a7fef9cca306ba1564bea5935ac7946acfd6a9fa70af1dc 
Activate  

 Premium Checks https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387b1d21744e54141d8ff19ae5a2dc0ea578f49a7a081d9f858aa99209593a26f0a06de2fc2a7eef919097bc1f3375714814bbde5426478ab7ff 
Activate  

 Basic Checks

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387b71537c0f33b634efc8c708aadc45e322a88899582b2a404be39c4e59c49a4beaa20a107cbaf16a42474648119c915a90 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387b59500f2a1fe94c98d0bebc32d65e2e914c69a56f458785f4f4d433852afc3382d7008404dfde331f8806c09f7eacec60 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387bf94e2ea57fb28938f42d4109a1750459e942a4cd3725bdc41639234f9177a6d77bd5f5c3c7b396a4c547d663c1c74652 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387b0af3e22b85ad709bb60103e772546e1e03258a0587a85e3cebae3aae09d9895cf01f32bf194aaef960a3dad933636aea 

 https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387b1d21744e54141d8ff19ae5a2dc0ea578f49a7a081d9f858aa99209593a26f0a06de2fc2a7eef919097bc1f3375714814bbde5426478ab7ff 
 Upgrade to Grammarly Premium      
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387b4e802bb3d4047478393d51ceca025185677539b5495fd19744637c41e33db90d047bb3449a728be26409122c323872457c5f4d415b0b7792 
 Learn more  

 
 https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=0de0b0925734fee0b723f7ae9d059c4a19a6c17d699aef88879c95717d35c05caced3e35fd1a4e2b3f2c0c4864832911f99da70c19f6037e1e9d23ab05cee41920068dc751265a7c28eca2f3be36381b 
View Web Version   - 
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387bd09bed217dc5746392215c3c169b55bc2ab55b2acb6be35af2a653b07ac2794352455742fdb37b267f046bd7a0642b3098c469f8a52a1683 
Email Preferences  -  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387bd09bed217dc5746392215c3c169b55bc2ab55b2acb6be35af2a653b07ac2794352455742fdb37b267f046bd7a0642b3098c469f8a52a1683 
Unsubscribe 
 
  We hope you enjoy monitoring your weekly writing trends. But if you no longer wish to receive Grammarly Insights emails, you may change your preferences by clicking the link above.
 
(c) 2020 Grammarly, Inc. - 548 Market St. #35410 - San Francisco, CA 94104

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387bf1238063311958e81c79c1b4db16bfe031cb17810a25bc385b40c534b77592b20b3e1c45a4539295f48d3f78a939e1207f8e2292e9575dff 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387b3baf3a82a07078fc71da7078cc454589fd165ceea76eb72466a91a6e920764a677a2275d9dc2ef486d4c796749044bdc 
Get your free account 

 
 Productivity 

 You were more productive than 
93% of Grammarly users.

 12,235
 words checked

 

 

 

 

 Jan 26 02 Feb 09 16

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387bf1238063311958e81c79c1b4db16bfe031cb17810a25bc385b40c534b77592b20b3e1c45a4539295f48d3f78a939e1207f8e2292e9575dff 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387b3baf3a82a07078fc71da7078cc454589fd165ceea76eb72466a91a6e920764a677a2275d9dc2ef486d4c796749044bdc 
Get your free account 

 
 accuracy

 You were more accurate than 
98% of Grammarly users.

 1,678
 corrections made

 

 

 

 

 Jan 26 02 Feb 09 16

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387bf1238063311958e81c79c1b4db16bfe031cb17810a25bc385b40c534b77592b20b3e1c45a4539295f48d3f78a939e1207f8e2292e9575dff 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387b3baf3a82a07078fc71da7078cc454589fd165ceea76eb72466a91a6e920764a677a2275d9dc2ef486d4c796749044bdc 
Get your free account 

 
 
 vocabulary 

 You used more unique words than 
84% of Grammarly users.

 
 791
 unique words used

 

 

 

 

 Jan 26 02 Feb 09 16

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387bf1238063311958e81c79c1b4db16bfe031cb17810a25bc385b40c534b77592b20b3e1c45a4539295f48d3f78a939e1207f8e2292e9575dff 
Click to check out my full recap. 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=f542fb3935f9387b3baf3a82a07078fc71da7078cc454589fd165ceea76eb72466a91a6e920764a677a2275d9dc2ef486d4c796749044bdc 
Get your free account