Subject: What Exactly Is Grammarly Premium?
From: "Grammarly" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 15 Feb 2020 11:37:03 -0600
List-Id: <6424583.xt.local>

What Exactly is Grammarly Premium 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b37bc5cdad2ccc0811a5c4301e48a0a18951a9ac94161a20ff0d86ff4a81148755171ae54298ebac453673f50af878ccd94d72876598e2b7fda8a605aff6b0b1 
See Pricing &rarr; 

 
Pro Features for Brilliant Writing
 
With a Grammarly Premium upgrade, you will have access to new checks and features. We've highlighted some of the most popular ones below.
 
&#32;Writing Style Settings*
 Customizable settings for business, academic,
 casual, and creative writing.
 
&#32;Word Choice Suggestions
 Vocabulary enhancements help you find the perfect word every time.
 
&#32;Sentence Structure
 Go deeper than grammar and keep your sentences smooth and easy to read.
 
&#32;Confidence Boosters
 Automatically eliminate hedging language to sound clear and confident.
 
&#32;Plagiarism Checker*
 Make sure your voice is original and identify
 passages that need citations.
 
 &#32;* Desktop Only

 
  
Premium Spotlights
Feature Explanations from our Blog

    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b37bc5cdad2ccc085a39690601187528e6f83f1b632d16efed1c8e5cc5f41d6cdd903c2c1415a04ae190e1b668d170a1da31c1e028c34d74 
Why Consistency Is Key to Your Writing
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b37bc5cdad2ccc085a39690601187528e6f83f1b632d16efed1c8e5cc5f41d6cdd903c2c1415a04ae190e1b668d170a1da31c1e028c34d74 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b37bc5cdad2ccc08d410f67c22dbb185c9ed2cde4fe25c6ac2120f1e53a80c4a5c849d3433891d4d8e4fccb6daf73942c3d06434a51d9398 
When (and How) to Fix Sentence Fragments
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b37bc5cdad2ccc08d410f67c22dbb185c9ed2cde4fe25c6ac2120f1e53a80c4a5c849d3433891d4d8e4fccb6daf73942c3d06434a51d9398 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b37bc5cdad2ccc08ab88ad9fd1780f941cdb9c3e2250ad7c77ed786e7895893740fd9c3da89e4416824a93fabdb6051110cf41880c699eec 
Why We're Great on LinkedIn
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b37bc5cdad2ccc08ab88ad9fd1780f941cdb9c3e2250ad7c77ed786e7895893740fd9c3da89e4416824a93fabdb6051110cf41880c699eec 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b37bc5cdad2ccc08e65f9b9b4dc07a642c7cd6a3f10941ab6d5b9a9dd114d5755a2c886d0b8cd5ee0bb989ed3bc2ed77b5f369db1b7d18ad 
Why Hedging Language Undermines Your Writing
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b37bc5cdad2ccc08e65f9b9b4dc07a642c7cd6a3f10941ab6d5b9a9dd114d5755a2c886d0b8cd5ee0bb989ed3bc2ed77b5f369db1b7d18ad 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b37bc5cdad2ccc08e28a202818840b1f196954d9def20afb05760070c9381b30739b71c796e8f378fadba7e6f80b69bc64d2a12e135c5e7a 
How to Learn New Words While Writing
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b37bc5cdad2ccc08e28a202818840b1f196954d9def20afb05760070c9381b30739b71c796e8f378fadba7e6f80b69bc64d2a12e135c5e7a 
>
    
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b37bc5cdad2ccc086303a3ccc1125fda13da3d8887dda66f34fb32fcd2580a73cf6121d177540b3a9c3b3bc5d034188327b3538da33fb058 
Splitting Paragraphs for Easier Reading
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b37bc5cdad2ccc086303a3ccc1125fda13da3d8887dda66f34fb32fcd2580a73cf6121d177540b3a9c3b3bc5d034188327b3538da33fb058 
>

  
Ready to Upgrade?
3 Plan Types to Choose From

 
You can grab a monthly plan for $29.95 USD, a quarterly plan for $59.95 USD, or an annual plan for $139.95 USD.

If you break it all down, the annual plan is definitely the best value, working out to just $11.66 per month. Compared to a monthly plan, the annual plan saves you 61% over the course of a year.

Upgrade today and see what you can do with the power of polished, professional communication.

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b37bc5cdad2ccc0811a5c4301e48a0a18951a9ac94161a20ff0d86ff4a81148755171ae54298ebac453673f50af878ccd94d72876598e2b7fda8a605aff6b0b1 
Choose Your Plan 

 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b37bc5cdad2ccc08b4ad1fe613e0d2f5d3e8bc92813d5b872b8e75cc8bd753939652fc0227b7265750ff2b63834db337b616eb4995659b0e 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b37bc5cdad2ccc08da73cc73fe3d3040036d8bf5755b5ebe8ea4bb139dd1876154b5f94ee32b313c72377e4959348032cfcd79f6c7b4f658 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b37bc5cdad2ccc08e8face89f469b1b2388b93b133e6d20e683254cd20483686cfa0eb2ef1b1d443c8a5ee9cf8bb366bb79b05dc1f6f99fb 

https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b37bc5cdad2ccc0811e932b60e51928df8b30ad8a3cddc6fe50d192a0c4bda3e6648b7292893fa5b5385b5f62ac53072a5252d5cb76973c9 

 

https://view.send.grammarly.com/?qs=9e406dd5bb0a0a08146f8397f21d97644a8644d9687f7184f65219da226ed90bb1455689bcce258130b58463c30a3ff4521bf27072e36c1edabf1cda7555ce228b809e9713f1a453bbb1732a8594b10096171f15c35335ac 
View Web Version   ·  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b37bc5cdad2ccc08d1ab03c0ef64953854a9687426450915304ba4f0c77c15a73ac2eca3d140e5d2ac0bcce79cca70347aa37a8cb86def110cadfe09d4bcbf8c 
Email Preferences   ·  
https://click.send.grammarly.com/?qs=b37bc5cdad2ccc08d1ab03c0ef64953854a9687426450915304ba4f0c77c15a73ac2eca3d140e5d2ac0bcce79cca70347aa37a8cb86def110cadfe09d4bcbf8c 
Unsubscribe 
 
You received this explanation of Grammarly Premium because you are currently opted in to receive premium-related emails and offers via your preference settings. You may adjust your preferences at any time by clicking the link above.
 
© 2020 Grammarly, Inc., 548 Market St. #35410, San Francisco, CA 94104