Subject: Fwd: the item is not like on the website. Return / 6457496733
From: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Inayat Ali <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, M Ataullah <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2020 08:51:06 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Kindly assist with the following concern. 

Regards 
Shakeeb 

From: "M Ataullah" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Inayat Ali" <[email-masked]>, "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Friday, 10 January, 2020 14:44:00 
Subject: the item is not like on the website 

Hi Team, 

problem statement ; the item is not like on the website, 
With reference to order number :6457496733 
Item ID:159116181 
Assistance Required ; need assistance 

The Customer is claiming about he received different item than what he ordered and attached pics , 
can you please advise us 

Regards, 
Ataullah