Subject: Fwd: Noida pub exchange packages
From: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 18:49:05 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Praveen Joshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019, 18:43
Subject: Noida pub exchange packages
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: Skylab Skylab <[email-masked]>, Rahul Verma <[email-masked]>

Dear Sir,

Greetings From Smaaash!!!

As per  discussion, we are pleased to offer you a below package in the Pub
Area.

*I request you to confirm the below package.*

*Event Details-*

*Event Date: 19th Dec*

*Event time:7:00pm*

*Minimum Guarantee=25*

*Food:*

   -
      - Mocktails - as a Flavoured Lemonade,blue lagoon,Virgin mojito,,Red
      lemonade will be served throughout.
      - Regular coke,  sprite will be served through out.
   - 3 starters non veg+ 3 veg starter will be served
   -
      - Buffet:- dal makhani,paneer lababdar,chicken curry, chicken
      (chinese)+veg hakka noodles+ green veg in hot garlic sauce + Assorted
      Indian Breads + Steamed rice mix veg veg raita + desserts-choclate
      brownie,Rice kheer ,asst. ice-cream + salad bar
      -  Liquor - (3 liquor coupon per person)  -  kingfisher
      primium/budwaiser & vat 69,teacher's highland,magic moment Vodka,bacardi
      white rum,old monk.
      - 1 coupon = 330ml beer OR 25ml whisky/Vodka/Rum

Special package rate:
*Food + Liquor+soft drink --INR 1200-all inclusive of taxes per.*

*Non-veg(any 3)Veg(Any 3)CHILLY CHICKENCHIILI PANEERSEASAME CHICKENVEG
SPRING ROLLSCHICKEN SATEYHONEY CHILLY POTATOSWEET N SOUR CHICKENVEG SALT N
PEPPERCHICKEN SPRING ROLLSHARA BHARA KABABCHICKEN PIZZAPANEER TIKKACHICKEN
CROSTINICHEESE POTATO SHOTSCHEESE CHICKEN TOASTONION BHAJIABBQ CHICKEN
WINGSGARLIC BREAD WITH CHEESECHICKEN PIZZAFRENCH FRIESCHCIKEN TIKKAVEG
PIZZAMURG ZAFRANI TIKKAMARGHERITA PIZZAMURG MALAI TIKKAASSORTED
CROSTINIHARIYALI CHICKEN TIKKAPOTATO WEDGESCHICKEN FINGERVEG SWARMA
POCKETSCHICKEN NUGGETSFALAFAL POCKETSBULLET CHICKENPAV BHAJIBBQ CHICKEN
MEAT BALLSVEG SHAMMI KABAB PANEER FINGER*

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Joshi

Asst.Restaurant Manager

8799720819