Subject: [JIRA] Praveen Kumar Reddy mentioned you on REL-75995
From: "Praveen Kumar Reddy (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Seeta Kunwar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2019 09:36:37 +0000

Praveen Kumar Reddy *mentioned you* on an issue
REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-75995 Issue with app//[email-masked] 

Praveen Kumar Reddy *mentioned you* on an issue

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMDg2YjI1MjM2ZjEwNDlkZjhjYjQ1NmY2ZGJhZDE4NzUiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-75995 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75995?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMDg2YjI1MjM2ZjEwNDlkZjhjYjQ1NmY2ZGJhZDE4NzUiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Issue with app//[email-masked] ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75995?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMDg2YjI1MjM2ZjEwNDlkZjhjYjQ1NmY2ZGJhZDE4NzUiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Praveen Kumar Reddy 1:36 PM GST

Seeta Kunwar ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5d394817d7be220c1ab5408e ) : We verified the Mobile app and Web for max , we could see new preload image is loading.

Kindly clear the cache and try to surf the max app or Web and let us know if this issue exists.

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75995?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMDg2YjI1MjM2ZjEwNDlkZjhjYjQ1NmY2ZGJhZDE4NzUiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )