Subject: [JIRA] (REL-75755) Transaction Status
From: "Monika G (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Seeta Kunwar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 13:07:10 +0000

Monika G *made 1 update* and *edited 1 comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-75755 Transaction Status 

Monika G *made 1 update* and *edited 1 comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZGFhMmFhYzIzNTQ2NGYzZWFlNjdmYWE3ZTk3NmNjMjAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-75755 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75755?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZGFhMmFhYzIzNTQ2NGYzZWFlNjdmYWE3ZTk3NmNjMjAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Transaction Status ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75755?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZGFhMmFhYzIzNTQ2NGYzZWFlNjdmYWE3ZTk3NmNjMjAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
Monika G 5:03 PM GST Status: Work In Progress Hybris Resolved
Comments
Monika G 5:03 PM GST edited

Hi Seeta Kunwar ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5d394817d7be220c1ab5408e ) -

Customer paid SAR167.40 for the mentioned order no 6454920164 and is completed. Amount is debited only once.

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75755?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZGFhMmFhYzIzNTQ2NGYzZWFlNjdmYWE3ZTk3NmNjMjAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )