Subject: [JIRA] (REL-75355) Application Issue
From: "Sudhanshu Gandhi (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Seeta Kunwar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 11:10:09 +0000

Sudhanshu Gandhi *made 2 updates* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-75355 Application Issue 

Sudhanshu Gandhi *made 2 updates* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZmY1M2JiNTkwMzFlNDlmNzgwNWUwYzk1NWY3YmUwYjYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-75355 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75355?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZmY1M2JiNTkwMzFlNDlmNzgwNWUwYzk1NWY3YmUwYjYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Application Issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75355?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZmY1M2JiNTkwMzFlNDlmNzgwNWUwYzk1NWY3YmUwYjYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
Sudhanshu Gandhi 3:05 PM GST Status: To Be Assigned Work In Progress Assignee: Sudhanshu Gandhi manish.kumar
Comments
Sudhanshu Gandhi 3:06 PM GST

Hi manish.kumar ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5db9593646601c0c3751e676 )

Can you please ask the customer to provide the app version, os version and device details to investigate the issue.

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75355?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZmY1M2JiNTkwMzFlNDlmNzgwNWUwYzk1NWY3YmUwYjYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )