Subject: [JIRA] (REL-75355) Application Issue
From: "manish.kumar (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Seeta Kunwar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2019 07:46:34 +0000

manish.kumar *made 1 update* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-75355 Application Issue 

manish.kumar *made 1 update* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMWFlOGJmMjRlYjZjNDRkZTlhMDk0NzRhNzAzNTQ0YjAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-75355 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75355?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMWFlOGJmMjRlYjZjNDRkZTlhMDk0NzRhNzAzNTQ0YjAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Application Issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75355?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMWFlOGJmMjRlYjZjNDRkZTlhMDk0NzRhNzAzNTQ0YjAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
manish.kumar 11:42 AM GST Assignee: manish.kumar Sankar T
Comments
manish.kumar 11:42 AM GST

Hi Sudhanshu Gandhi ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a93a7f879149d4b27b5d7fb ) would this issue be resolved or i have to chase you and customer is chasing me.

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe ) Sankar T ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5ab886b035e5a02a84dfcfcb )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75355?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMWFlOGJmMjRlYjZjNDRkZTlhMDk0NzRhNzAzNTQ0YjAiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )