Subject: [JIRA] Sankar T mentioned you on REL-75874
From: "Sankar T (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Seeta Kunwar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2019 18:52:33 +0000

Sankar T *mentioned you* on an issue
REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-75874 Status update//9763885494 

Sankar T *mentioned you* on an issue

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZWViYTM5M2ZmYWQwNGE2YTljNTVhYzFkYjk4M2FkZGIiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-75874 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75874?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZWViYTM5M2ZmYWQwNGE2YTljNTVhYzFkYjk4M2FkZGIiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Status update//9763885494 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75874?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZWViYTM5M2ZmYWQwNGE2YTljNTVhYzFkYjk4M2FkZGIiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Sankar T 10:52 PM GST

Hi Seeta Kunwar ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5d394817d7be220c1ab5408e )

* Please update order status issue in the below sheet so that we can follow up with downstreams systems. Please co operate with us until we resolve this issue completely.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gSmBBrPdiqi2y7YmYDCkpXA6bAVzGZ5ByAFENvde1b4/edit?userstoinvite=[email-masked]&ts=5de8ba1d&actionButton=1#gid=0

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75874?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZWViYTM5M2ZmYWQwNGE2YTljNTVhYzFkYjk4M2FkZGIiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )