Subject: [JIRA] (REL-75548) Unable to login//[email-masked]
From: "shivani.rani (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Seeta Kunwar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2019 05:51:49 +0000

shivani.rani *made 2 updates* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-75548 Unable to login//[email-masked] 

shivani.rani *made 2 updates* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiM2U2Mjg3YWI1NTI2NDk0YjhiOWFjODUyNTMyMGU2YzYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-75548 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75548?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiM2U2Mjg3YWI1NTI2NDk0YjhiOWFjODUyNTMyMGU2YzYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Unable to login//[email-masked] ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75548?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiM2U2Mjg3YWI1NTI2NDk0YjhiOWFjODUyNTMyMGU2YzYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
shivani.rani 9:46 AM GST Status: Hybris Resolved To Be Assigned Assignee: Seeta Kunwar Praveen Kumar Reddy
Comments
shivani.rani 9:48 AM GST

Hi Team,

Please find the attached screenshot for the password reset link.

Request you to look into this and do the needful.

Regards,

Abhishek

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75548?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiM2U2Mjg3YWI1NTI2NDk0YjhiOWFjODUyNTMyMGU2YzYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )