Subject: [JIRA] (REL-74901) Customer complaining refund not received yet
From: "manish.kumar (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Seeta Kunwar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 18:25:28 +0000

manish.kumar *made 2 updates* , *added 1 new comment* and *edited 1 comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74901 Customer complaining refund not received yet 

manish.kumar *made 2 updates* , *added 1 new comment* and *edited 1 comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiY2QwNTVmZmZmNjdlNDQxNGIzMTYwYTA4MmU4NzQxMTciLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74901 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74901?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiY2QwNTVmZmZmNjdlNDQxNGIzMTYwYTA4MmU4NzQxMTciLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Customer complaining refund not received yet ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74901?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiY2QwNTVmZmZmNjdlNDQxNGIzMTYwYTA4MmU4NzQxMTciLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
manish.kumar 10:22 PM GST Assignee: Neha K Abhishek Status: To Be Assigned Hybris Resolved
Comments
manish.kumar 10:21 PM GST

Hi @Neha K,

Customer confirmed that he has received the refund today.

Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,

Nikhil.

manish.kumar 10:21 PM GST edited

Hi @Neha Neha K ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=557058%3Aa42c4c12-6de5-4ee0-ae31-d31cfc5e73dd ) ,

Customer confirmed that he has received the refund today.

Thank you for your assistance.

Regards,

Nikhil.

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74901?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiY2QwNTVmZmZmNjdlNDQxNGIzMTYwYTA4MmU4NzQxMTciLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )