Subject: [JIRA] Praveen Kumar Reddy mentioned you on REL-75548
From: "Praveen Kumar Reddy (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Seeta Kunwar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 07:33:24 +0000

Praveen Kumar Reddy *mentioned you* on an issue
REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-75548 Unable to login//[email-masked] 

Praveen Kumar Reddy *mentioned you* on an issue

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNzc0NDFhZjJkMzU0NDU2NzljMTc4ZTNjMjQyZjUwMDMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-75548 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75548?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNzc0NDFhZjJkMzU0NDU2NzljMTc4ZTNjMjQyZjUwMDMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Unable to login//[email-masked] ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75548?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNzc0NDFhZjJkMzU0NDU2NzljMTc4ZTNjMjQyZjUwMDMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Praveen Kumar Reddy 11:33 AM GST

Seeta Kunwar ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5d394817d7be220c1ab5408e ) : This email id # [email-masked] is not exist in UAE environment.

Kindly request the customer to share the screenshot which shows the Password reset email for this user id # [email-masked]. So that we will check how the email is triggered without exiting the User Id in the system.

And Please request the customer try to reset the password and login with an updated password for the email id which customer used to register with our applications.

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75548?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNzc0NDFhZjJkMzU0NDU2NzljMTc4ZTNjMjQyZjUwMDMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )