Subject: [JIRA] (REL-74766) [email-masked] issue/
From: "Neha K (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Seeta Kunwar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 04:59:20 +0000

Neha K *made 1 update* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74766 [email-masked] issue/ 

Neha K *made 1 update* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiY2JjYjU5ZWVkNmRkNDIxNTk0N2E5MGFkMjRmMDc2MjQiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74766 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74766?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiY2JjYjU5ZWVkNmRkNDIxNTk0N2E5MGFkMjRmMDc2MjQiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

[email-masked] issue/ ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74766?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiY2JjYjU5ZWVkNmRkNDIxNTk0N2E5MGFkMjRmMDc2MjQiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
Neha K 8:56 AM GST Status: Reassigned for clarity Hybris Resolved
Comments
Neha K 8:56 AM GST

Hi Team,

Please find the response from the Payfort team. Please ask customer to check with his bank.

( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/attachment/361642/361642_Screen+Shot+2019-12-12+at+10.24.35+AM.png )

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74766?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiY2JjYjU5ZWVkNmRkNDIxNTk0N2E5MGFkMjRmMDc2MjQiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )