Subject: [JIRA] (REL-75508) Unable to login//[email-masked]
From: "Rajesh M (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Seeta Kunwar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2019 01:24:39 +0000

Rajesh M *made 1 update* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-75508 Unable to login//[email-masked] 

Rajesh M *made 1 update* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNzk0YmVjNmNjOGJmNDRjNzkzMWU4NzliYmZmOTRlOTIiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-75508 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75508?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNzk0YmVjNmNjOGJmNDRjNzkzMWU4NzliYmZmOTRlOTIiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Unable to login//[email-masked] ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75508?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNzk0YmVjNmNjOGJmNDRjNzkzMWU4NzliYmZmOTRlOTIiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
Rajesh M 5:21 AM GST Status: To Be Assigned Work In Progress
Comments
Rajesh M 5:21 AM GST

we are not seeing any issue with this customer, please ask the customer to try now.. and share error screenshot. we have refreshed the account

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75508?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNzk0YmVjNmNjOGJmNDRjNzkzMWU4NzliYmZmOTRlOTIiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )