Subject: [JIRA] (REL-74766) [email-masked] issue/
From: "shivani.rani (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Seeta Kunwar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2019 23:01:23 +0000

shivani.rani *made 2 updates* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74766 [email-masked] issue/ 

shivani.rani *made 2 updates* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMzlmNzdlYmJjOWFhNGM4YzllNWY2OWYxZjUxOTlhY2MiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74766 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74766?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMzlmNzdlYmJjOWFhNGM4YzllNWY2OWYxZjUxOTlhY2MiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

[email-masked] issue/ ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74766?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMzlmNzdlYmJjOWFhNGM4YzllNWY2OWYxZjUxOTlhY2MiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
shivani.rani 2:57 AM GST Assignee: arjun thapa Neha K Status: Reassigned for clarity Work In Progress
Comments
shivani.rani 2:58 AM GST

Neha K ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=557058%3Aa42c4c12-6de5-4ee0-ae31-d31cfc5e73dd )

Hi team. with reference to order number:6444052139

The customer's order was cancelled on Sep 4, 2019 but he did not receive his refund the customer is chasing us.

kindly do the needful.

Regards

support team

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74766?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMzlmNzdlYmJjOWFhNGM4YzllNWY2OWYxZjUxOTlhY2MiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )