Subject: [JIRA] Praveen Kumar Reddy mentioned you on REL-75079
From: "Praveen Kumar Reddy (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Seeta Kunwar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 10:06:20 +0000

Praveen Kumar Reddy *mentioned you* on an issue
REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-75079 Transaction issue/[email-masked] 

Praveen Kumar Reddy *mentioned you* on an issue

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiOTlmZTYxNjljNjNhNDkxOWE1NjRjZmJhN2QyOTZjNTciLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-75079 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75079?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiOTlmZTYxNjljNjNhNDkxOWE1NjRjZmJhN2QyOTZjNTciLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Transaction issue/[email-masked] ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75079?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiOTlmZTYxNjljNjNhNDkxOWE1NjRjZmJhN2QyOTZjNTciLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Praveen Kumar Reddy 2:06 PM GST

Seeta Kunwar ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5d394817d7be220c1ab5408e ) : We could see customer placed this order # 6452283622 on 19th November 2019 by paying SAR 68.84.

Here is the screenshot which shows the Payment transaction details for this order # 6452283622,

( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/attachment/361095/361095_screenshot-1.png )

Please request the customer to share with us the Transaction details for the transaction which the customer paid SAR 157.

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75079?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiOTlmZTYxNjljNjNhNDkxOWE1NjRjZmJhN2QyOTZjNTciLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )