Subject: [JIRA] Sudhanshu Gandhi mentioned you on REL-75212
From: "Sudhanshu Gandhi (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Seeta Kunwar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 09:37:49 +0000

Sudhanshu Gandhi *mentioned you* on an issue
REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-75212 Issue with payment//[email-masked] 

Sudhanshu Gandhi *mentioned you* on an issue

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMWEwYWEzOGMxZGU4NGZiYjg1ZGJlNmE3NDFmODBlZTMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-75212 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75212?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMWEwYWEzOGMxZGU4NGZiYjg1ZGJlNmE3NDFmODBlZTMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Issue with payment//[email-masked] ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75212?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMWEwYWEzOGMxZGU4NGZiYjg1ZGJlNmE3NDFmODBlZTMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Sudhanshu Gandhi 1:37 PM GST

Hi Seeta Kunwar ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5d394817d7be220c1ab5408e )

Could you please ask customer try to place the order with our applications and let us know if the customer face same issue again with the screen shot which shows the payment section details.

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-75212?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiMWEwYWEzOGMxZGU4NGZiYjg1ZGJlNmE3NDFmODBlZTMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )