Subject: [JIRA] (REL-74599) process refund for# rma23064841
From: "Neha K (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Seeta Kunwar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2019 04:55:49 +0000

Neha K *made 2 updates* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74599 process refund for# rma23064841 

Neha K *made 2 updates* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZjllM2Y3NGNmN2NjNGM5NTkxMjIyZDllMjk3MzFiMDgiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74599 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74599?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZjllM2Y3NGNmN2NjNGM5NTkxMjIyZDllMjk3MzFiMDgiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

process refund for# rma23064841 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74599?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZjllM2Y3NGNmN2NjNGM5NTkxMjIyZDllMjk3MzFiMDgiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
Neha K 8:52 AM GST Resolution: Resolved Status: To Be Assigned Fixed
Comments
Neha K 8:52 AM GST

Please ask WH team to process the RMA. If they face any issues, please let us know. We’ll do the needful.

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74599?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZjllM2Y3NGNmN2NjNGM5NTkxMjIyZDllMjk3MzFiMDgiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )