Subject: Updates to Uber’s Privacy Notice
From: "Uber" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2019 22:27:44 -0600
List-Id: <6240256.xt.local>

Uber

 

 

 

 Privacy Notice Update

As we launch new features and services, we want you to have the latest information regarding the personal data we collect and how we use it. So, effective December 12, 2019, we’re updating our Privacy Notice to provide current information regarding our privacy practices, including:

 

•
 More details about the data we collect, how we use it, and your rights and choices regarding your data

•
Information about our data collections and uses for JUMP, Uber’s on-demand bicycle and scooter service

•
 Updated information regarding the data controller for your data, based on where you use our services

To learn about our data practices in detail, see our updated <a style="color:#266ef1; text-decoration: none;" href="https://www.uber.com/privacy/notice" target="_blank">Privacy Notice</a> or our <a style="color:#266ef1; text-decoration: none;" href="https://www.uber.com/privacy/overview" target="_blank">privacy page</a>.

 Thank you,

The Uber Team

 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=eb492d03e5054860c5fb3266dd4307d5d46a5a22be6b636f47dee186c8c1a553b222036ba4e9329455e0f5360aa4cc3251ee2ec22180a676 
Help Center 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=eb492d03e50548600c20916336ae6cd00000b5e78ed8c9bab848d7128348bda7c4450ac47e3aa91c2de3a446d2dfcb821783b8a327fcd140 
Terms 

https://view.et.uber.com/?qs=b408525221f4368cb7091e8394839c9e74b98461d88e834d9bfc3ae13c8ff7230fce634ca2195ea7d7fe3de7117a0538c9b27c6164c00d904a9de5e0a1b6bb4612532b24a7bb32f157d2fa5c952102c7 
 View online  

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=eb492d03e50548604c1047aa4ccf353d785ead9c68fe0e143d741f3df65532d53ee349a58b9fe03fa5a9e824727d33b2de9905d7898c4f87 
Privacy 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=eb492d03e50548603b65e6bde57f48a7d977ae5bb8999362694e004175cdbff5879131e734206e830d9e38cc669ded1152ff9bb62d2c76cb 
Unsubscribe 

 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=eb492d03e50548601649a078a4a9dd12c12644a7101b8ae4d541323d01e211ede56fa2cbf33e5e9521c8522e49bf4f78ce78057eaf7fb987 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=eb492d03e5054860ab35ab96e251df7de5203674ad9a8fdcae65eba9b43cc281900745c00b81ae34f423cf03e024dd3ab284761c5cd35b7d 

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=eb492d03e5054860da3aa91d0ed4938b2dd15b85765e9954ef1d762c9b9149a8c6b13772dd0c795f8e8b052f347dde3f36c7a439423936ec 

 

 Uber B.V. 

Mr. Treublaan 7

1097 DP Amsterdam

https://click.et.uber.com/?qs=eb492d03e5054860420956b68b6e2d1d37ebee88434adc33a3bbe6296be7fd7beb1579e305ae5ac2aa33d7f8d020556afaa09361a23ec4f5 
Uber.com