Subject: [JIRA] (REL-74772) Reset account password/[email-masked]
From: "Monika G (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Seeta Kunwar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 16:05:43 +0000

Monika G *edited 1 comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74772 Reset account password/[email-masked] 

Monika G *edited 1 comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZGYwYjM1YTZlZTE0NDBmYTkxZTIyMDA4MTA1NDdmZGYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74772 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74772?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZGYwYjM1YTZlZTE0NDBmYTkxZTIyMDA4MTA1NDdmZGYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Reset account password/[email-masked] ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74772?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZGYwYjM1YTZlZTE0NDBmYTkxZTIyMDA4MTA1NDdmZGYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Monika G 8:02 PM GST edited

Hi Seeta Kunwar ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5d394817d7be220c1ab5408e ) -

Please request the customer to click forgot password link and try resetting it. Also share the error screenshot while resetting password.

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74772?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZGYwYjM1YTZlZTE0NDBmYTkxZTIyMDA4MTA1NDdmZGYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )