Subject: [JIRA] (REL-72485) Gift card not working
From: "fauzan musalman (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Seeta Kunwar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2019 00:44:07 +0000

fauzan musalman *made 1 update* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-72485 Gift card not working 

fauzan musalman *made 1 update* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiYzYzYmIyMWUyN2UzNGI0ZjlmOTg5MzIwZTU4YzZlYjYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-72485 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-72485?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiYzYzYmIyMWUyN2UzNGI0ZjlmOTg5MzIwZTU4YzZlYjYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Gift card not working ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-72485?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiYzYzYmIyMWUyN2UzNGI0ZjlmOTg5MzIwZTU4YzZlYjYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
fauzan musalman 4:40 AM GST Assignee: lalit.goswami Sudhanshu Gandhi
Comments
fauzan musalman 4:41 AM GST

Hi Sudhanshu Gandhi ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a93a7f879149d4b27b5d7fb )

Could you please confirm the order number under which the gift card has been used.

Awaiting for your response!

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-72485?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiYzYzYmIyMWUyN2UzNGI0ZjlmOTg5MzIwZTU4YzZlYjYiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )