Subject: [JIRA] (REL-74766) [email-masked] issue/
From: "Neha K (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Seeta Kunwar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 11:07:55 +0000

Neha K *made 2 updates* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74766 [email-masked] issue/ 

Neha K *made 2 updates* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNzJiYWE2MWVkOWQyNDM3M2E5Njg1MjI0NDI5ZTE4ZmUiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74766 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74766?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNzJiYWE2MWVkOWQyNDM3M2E5Njg1MjI0NDI5ZTE4ZmUiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

[email-masked] issue/ ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74766?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNzJiYWE2MWVkOWQyNDM3M2E5Njg1MjI0NDI5ZTE4ZmUiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
Neha K 3:04 PM GST Status: To Be Assigned Reassigned for clarity Assignee: Neha K arjun thapa
Comments
Neha K 3:04 PM GST

Hi arjun thapa ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a38de3ee973bb380bdc6d2d ) ,

As per Hybris, amount authorized and cancel is processed successfully but refund is cancel. We tried to repair the process but still it is cancel. Please help us.

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74766?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNzJiYWE2MWVkOWQyNDM3M2E5Njg1MjI0NDI5ZTE4ZmUiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )