Subject: [JIRA] (REL-74773) Refund to be processed for On Validation Cancelled
From: "Sudhanshu Gandhi (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Seeta Kunwar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 05 Dec 2019 10:18:19 +0000

Sudhanshu Gandhi *made 1 update* and *added 1 new comment*. REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-74773 Refund to be processed for On Validation Cancelled 

Sudhanshu Gandhi *made 1 update* and *added 1 new comment*.

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZTUwNGFiNTUyNTMwNDJlYzgwNGIwNGFmMjAxZjhiMDQiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-74773 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74773?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZTUwNGFiNTUyNTMwNDJlYzgwNGIwNGFmMjAxZjhiMDQiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Refund to be processed for On Validation Cancelled ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74773?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZTUwNGFiNTUyNTMwNDJlYzgwNGIwNGFmMjAxZjhiMDQiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Updates
Sudhanshu Gandhi 2:15 PM GST Assignee: Sudhanshu Gandhi arjun thapa
Comments
Sudhanshu Gandhi 2:13 PM GST

Hi arjun thapa ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a38de3ee973bb380bdc6d2d )

Can you please help us to close the issue as the payment mode is KNET and it's showing capture at our end.

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-74773?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiZTUwNGFiNTUyNTMwNDJlYzgwNGIwNGFmMjAxZjhiMDQiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).
View our privacy policy. ( https://www.atlassian.com/legal/privacy-policy )