Subject: Zoom is Updating its Terms of Service and Privacy Statement
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2023 17:27:17 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=a9536e21493b149c6f4a37f7820412e771dfe8ce19ba281187642832503aee84d504896d8ceefc1af8b2c794c9049e3636a3c2a0b33be69d088bcd228a2b0caa 

Thank you for being a Zoom customer! We want to let you know that we’ve made some updates to our Terms of Service and Privacy Statement, as noted below:

	- We’ve updated and revised our 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=a9536e21493b149caacb7bcde7786a88a588e8e2a1adf5dcdf6f82054b638a26247b4fa6e570952ea0eae234b5052543aa594e977358b81f8f7239351884223a 
Terms of Service  generally, including revisions to the process for resolving disputes with us and new procedures for arbitrations with multiple, similar claims. 
	- We’ve also updated our 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=a9536e21493b149c6d02f8ba2a4a76a511397347f27dfba9c02a82252d757ec4b1ee6b2b906b9a2733cdb97353be7476c696ae48dce0a7825bedbe1c60e04ed4 
Privacy Statement  to reflect the most current information on our data-handling practices and any options or legal rights you have associated with your personal information. 
We encourage you to review the updated 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=a9536e21493b149caacb7bcde7786a88a588e8e2a1adf5dcdf6f82054b638a26247b4fa6e570952ea0eae234b5052543aa594e977358b81f8f7239351884223a 
Terms of Service  and 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=a9536e21493b149c6d02f8ba2a4a76a511397347f27dfba9c02a82252d757ec4b1ee6b2b906b9a2733cdb97353be7476c696ae48dce0a7825bedbe1c60e04ed4 
Privacy Statement  in full and return to them for future updates. By using Zoom’s website, applications, and services, you agree to these updated terms.

 Thanks,

 Team Zoom

This is a company notice, so you will receive it even if you have opted out of Zoom marketing and promotional emails. Please do not reply to this email, as we are unable to respond from this email address. If you need support, please visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=a9536e21493b149c4d553b97b6a6ceaa78a5c540bc2da82dd96878507043f5fbe9020078daee9de28f4b2797db0d104ce67fb5a6af90a259f0d484a8fe577ae7 
Zoom Support .

Catch us on social

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=a9536e21493b149c490ac80ff443425071af2f2ee1dfa51e7b20c1809731a10f7128a3d6b33d8988eed2f9d82fcbac41e023d5c15b7e4f20f5e00ad3577c309f 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=a9536e21493b149ca74a9885f1c17c17211287b613ef82b8595264652e9c5259773f770d3db0edd04fcfd1ba605947e2fdc9d2f901d0e1432e01d2cc589303b6 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=a9536e21493b149c375886e2f3afe13c3c2b6beb57ee4722325d4c2eaa57d8831ae05d28ada2c582505257cd90015fddaa65f2ca208309e845ccf48aca4fc04d 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=a9536e21493b149c34d3ffb9f2080cf5292fb6c1e42e2e8f5ce9435eb01143882b8efa72fee2ad1fb86d0d325091cf2377b529ff6a5371c46ba39779181c7457 

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=a9536e21493b149c6feef1fca041f0a42ad226a0a370a372eed65b9abb0cf872309009c20c9eb5fa38a0a5f7b6c6e5daa70a4b2a402314b52cf93915af41bdb6 
zoom.us 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=a9536e21493b149c93609a62486d9ad23bf003f72ab6e012b17736d52f3e65584cb26a73bd9aad0955b6ad0b7faa4bd032c1821635279457f8faa72bace3a394 

1-888-799-9666 

Zoom Video Communications, Inc
55 Almaden Blvd #600 San Jose, CA, 95113, US

 (c) 2023 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

  

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account. 

 You can 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=a9536e21493b149cb993d050cb7b3e1c8098c034c96912ca6173716ca7c00bd2865f09022cfa908977ab6cc098d591aca2188cee4fa922e9fc05f905ba02c6ec 
update your preferences  at any time.
 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=a9536e21493b149c744e63532bc7b71551d0ec0f5f3967ab68cf737cb1992fd6960a3a97c67419c754c64ede453c24265c9ef9f19083c0e076ad4e660c11d935 
unsubscribe .