Subject: Your OneDrive is about to be deleted
From: "Microsoft" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 06:36:31 -0600
List-Id: <7227042.xt.local>

OneDrive

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=2184d9bfc98be6f9c0f47dfe42bcd843f83dba6a59c3882003c13335a285b1a98ba5e137fe247a0f5c0127ff55109c7824ed879e537c4357 
Reactivate your account |
 
https://view.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=68426a969f972a455c83fa76e157ec14b0f36219029969d032b17300c4f4bbb6d1642c27d34cac629a68e2532f36c5404a8e67efaf15bbf2eef64ac6f688168704a9d52969575cf21e1ef59a024a3799 
View in browser

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=2184d9bfc98be6f966e535ca48b6e07d14cb2c66297549964a6a2cb0943725d9d2b817afb92aab9b99e263c1ec13895e10679208b17cff16 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=2184d9bfc98be6f9d85f99d716964aa31d9c6e8f5843916a697cef9dc77f490d5804d9a87467ee3cb7be3ee158ea1f87dc6047372e481e10 

 Your OneDrive is inactive and will soon be deleted 

 Your [email-masked] personal account has been unused for two years and is currently frozen. Your files are still there, but your OneDrive and all files saved to that account <span style="font-family: 'Segoe UI Semibold', wf_segoe-ui_semibold, 'Segoe UI', 'Segoe WP', Tahoma, Arial, sans-serif; ">will be deleted on or after</span> April 17, 2023 unless 
https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=4772254dcb5b27fa58423739a45fd0ffcaac3d88088d7fc336d5b9c8f7ecbcd21bf46aaeba60dced0b4ad59bdc4cedab2cbc8ab9ee71c863 
sign in to OneDrive to reactivate it. 

 Learn more about 
https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=4772254dcb5b27fa89a393c2321c3ce772f6d760ec3b42b55ee3af7544ff724041df1847495b1d021029b2462e74ee370d5a21cb511e3945 
what it means to be frozen.

Note: This message applies only to your personal OneDrive account. This message doesn’t affect any OneDrive work or school accounts that you may also have. 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=2184d9bfc98be6f9c0f47dfe42bcd843f83dba6a59c3882003c13335a285b1a98ba5e137fe247a0f5c0127ff55109c7824ed879e537c4357 

   Reactivate your account   

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=2184d9bfc98be6f9d17431b0bd27f83e5acecf48ba6526378c4e035bc498e7d5f03106d0c23e2399cb5672be17a24be55b64024ba436a30b 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=2184d9bfc98be6f94e83ab1ef4046f7bb4eafa4700cc0c967af1dc84b915e51ff49a33c1184161d8f1b2dac78cab27c071c235cc7056a84f 

This email was sent from an unmonitored mailbox. 

You are receiving this email because you have a Microsoft OneDrive account. 

Copyright 2023 Microsoft Corporation. 

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=be204b189116c5acc53424b68c59d684a63fdd121d41350a693fa0bcd7a1b11077fa4a3c8c85c401b50d0451efac380943673db9bdf110da 
Privacy Statement

Microsoft Corporation, One Microsoft Way, Redmond, WA 98052 USA.

https://click.mail.onedrive.com/?qs=2184d9bfc98be6f966e535ca48b6e07d14cb2c66297549964a6a2cb0943725d9d2b817afb92aab9b99e263c1ec13895e10679208b17cff16