Subject: New Reply Received - Returns
From: Landmark Group <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2023 18:14:01 +0000 (UTC)

Hi LSM Automation Bot,  The customer has responded to the ticket.  Returns  Ticket comment <div id="ymail_android_signature">I see it's all lier no one contact me and I see its write they contact me it's all lier and I am disponted max is do that please change your courier partner it's bad service </div>
<blockquote style="margin: 0 0 20px 0"> <div style="padding: 10px 0 0 20px; margin: 10px 0 0 0; border-left: 1px solid #6D00F6"> <div id="yiv1647157419"><div style="font-family:-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, Segoe UI, Roboto, Helvetica Neue, Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px">
	<div>Dear Customer,</div>

<div> </div>

<div>Thank you for reaching out to us and giving us the opportunity to serve you.</div>

<div> </div>

<div>We sincerely apologize for this delay. This is definitely not the kind of experience we want you to have when trying to return items. Our returns are meant to be a hassle free process.</div>

<div> </div>

<div>We request you to please share with us your full address and contact number so that we can get in touch with the courier and arrange the collection for you asap.</div>

<div> </div>

<div>The tracking number for your return is:  SD009975436  , you can track the return here:  <a rel="noreferrer" target="_blank" href="https://tracking.shipadelivery.com/?bc=sd009975436">https://tracking.shipadelivery.com/?bc=sd009975436</a>
</div>

<div> </div>

<div>We are looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you for your help!</div>

<div> </div>

<div>Thanks,</div>

<div>Max Support Team</div>

	

</div></div> </div> </blockquote>  https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/5841470