Subject: Information on your Typeform account
From: "Typeform" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2022 21:00:33 +0000

Your account will be deleted due to inactivity - check if you still need it.

View in browser 
<https://links2.typeform.com/e/evib?_t=027e5cf574f44da48118d78390cea331&_m=5b24a3d8c90840d2895128562cc548d3&_e=R0PVoqHZM_iYa_VTxqsry_7Zns5fOodggwSrF2-PeuDzW5P5vXKRJjR3IVVabvBm>

 <https://www.typeform.com/>

Hello there,

You have signed up for a Typeform account in 2020. We’ve noticed that you 
haven’t logged in for more than 2 years.

We hate to admit it, but it looks like you don’t need Typeform at the moment. 
Therefore we will delete your account on June 1, 2023.

What can I do to keep my account?

Simply re-activate your account before the deletion date by logging in.

Click here to log in. <https://admin.typeform.com/login>

What happens if I don’t take action?

Your account gets deleted on April 1, 2023. That means you will lose all the 
stored information, like surveys and responses.

Of course, you can sign-up for a new Typeform account at any time - and start 
to create surveys, forms and quizzes that people enjoy answering.

Hope to see you come back soon!

Team Typeform

Please be aware that you receive this email as it is a legally required 
information concerning the deletion of your Typeform account.

 

Log in to Typeform <https://admin.typeform.com/login/>

  

Visit the Help Center <https://help.typeform.com/hc/en-us>

  

Visit the Online Community 
<https://community.typeform.com?utm_content=OnlineCommunity>

 

Read our blog <https://www.typeform.com/blog/>

 <https://www.facebook.com/typeform/>  <https://twitter.com/typeform/> 
<https://www.instagram.com/typeform/> 
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/typeform-com/> 
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2nRv6J0FsJVePJTLhUDKgg/>

Need a break from our emails? Change your settings here. 
<https://links2.typeform.com/e/eh?_t=027e5cf574f44da48118d78390cea331&_m=5b24a3d8c90840d2895128562cc548d3&_e=UJj6MI_MmRIXWtAYYPTNwL7Do2X5udZ1cN29rwydyxKyaS6HBniFPdHwUkvYa63DdosYnAbyYxuKD_i5O5e39kmWLEPNPrfiwlVOlVMyBfYoeiTo4Tc6CdheQL85l4iNDvhFObVI5V2f8M6smZjxfACE2mxCaZ_n3TGjX66XpGu13FhMyfzNbIPzIOjYxRZh_nreDX96Wu2jSU_cy-AJbrEC6Q_7aDe2-I4ySwstvwrNo2y1uYkfMwlb6DhF7FHvFGk-UN7GcnjOGzCnWYYxMG1OskemJcGSif_G54zSSx3UipUSEznj_W9slljZVzKvGi1wEu6RD4f1TMATQtvf3Q%3D%3D>