Subject: [JIRA] Praveen Kumar Reddy mentioned you on REL-70610
From: "Praveen Kumar Reddy (Jira)" <[email-masked]>
To: "Seeta Kunwar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2019 15:32:48 +0000

Praveen Kumar Reddy *mentioned you* on an issue
REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark/REL-70610 Kindly update status for the order 6449165779, received but still showing IN_PROGRESS. 

Praveen Kumar Reddy *mentioned you* on an issue

REL-System Reliability Engineering - Landmark ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNjg3NWFmZWMyNWY1NDUxNjkzMGM2MTUyMWUwOGZhOTMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

/

REL-70610 ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-70610?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNjg3NWFmZWMyNWY1NDUxNjkzMGM2MTUyMWUwOGZhOTMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

Kindly update status for the order 6449165779, received but still showing IN_PROGRESS. ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-70610?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNjg3NWFmZWMyNWY1NDUxNjkzMGM2MTUyMWUwOGZhOTMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )
Praveen Kumar Reddy 7:32 PM GST

Seeta Kunwar ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5d394817d7be220c1ab5408e ) : Updated this order # 6449165779 - Consignment status as Delivered and order status as completed.

Please check this order # 6449165779 now and let us know if you need more details for this.

Suhas Bennikal ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a0c2ebf0e8b4605b273e1fe ) Rajesh M ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?accountId=5a813d680cf0b230313abe29 )

View issue ( https://landmark.atlassian.net/browse/REL-70610?atlOrigin=eyJpIjoiNjg3NWFmZWMyNWY1NDUxNjkzMGM2MTUyMWUwOGZhOTMiLCJwIjoiaiJ9 )

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).

We’re improving email notifications. Learn more ( https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=966663831 ) or let us know what you think ( https://surveys.atlassian.com/jfe/form/SV_9X3zi1X4q1gKsqF ).
Get Jira notifications on your phone! Download the Jira Cloud app for Android ( https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.atlassian.android.jira.core&referrer=utm_source%3DNotificationLink%26utm_medium%3DEmail ) or iOS ( https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id1006972087?pt=696495&ct=EmailNotificationLink&mt=8 ).