Subject: Fwd: Aramex KSA Tickets to be closed
From: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
To: Joshi <[email-masked]>
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2019 06:34:36 -0700 (MST)

Please get this done 

Urvika Chaudhary 
Training Manager 

Cherry E-Commerce Services Pvt. Ltd. 
[email-masked] 
[ http://www.livesalesman.com/ | www.livesalesman.com ] 

From: "saurabh" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, October 12, 2019 5:39:41 PM 
Subject: Aramex KSA Tickets to be closed 

Hi Urvika, 

Following shipments have been delivered to the customers so these tickets should be closed. 

	174799 	Jalal Mohammed 	29/09/19 13:23 	6446511508 	Courier 	ARAMEX 	OBA-CHANGE CUSTOMER PHONE 	45039223235 	KSA 	Delivered 
	176053 	Jalal Mohammed 	30/09/19 2:16 	6446427537 	Courier 	ARAMEX 	OBA-CHANGE CUSTOMER PHONE 	45038926240 	KSA 	Delivered 
	178111 	Seeta Kunwar 	01/10/19 9:32 	6446680590 	Courier 	ARAMEX 	OBA-CUSTOMER TO COLLECT FROM ARAMEX 	45040072302 	KSA 	Delivered 
	178483 	Abdelkrim Allel 	01/10/19 14:04 		Courier 	ARAMEX 	OBA-CUSTOMER TO COLLECT FROM ARAMEX 	45039502196 	KSA 	Delivered 
	182924 	Ahmad Daher 	04/10/19 3:23 	6446312567 	Courier 	ARAMEX 	OBA-CUSTOMER TO COLLECT FROM ARAMEX 	45401295085 	KSA 	Delivered 
	177789 	Ahmad Daher 	30/09/19 23:43 	6446259948 	Courier 	ARAMEX 	OBA-DELAYED DELIVERY 	45038642051 	KSA 	Delivered 
	180045 	Jalal Mohammed 	02/10/19 12:29 	6447003707 	Courier 	ARAMEX 	OBA-DELAYED DELIVERY 	45041823470 	KSA 	Delivered 
	184367 	Rajan Verma 	05/10/19 12:59 	6446821736 	Courier 	ARAMEX 	OBA-DELAYED DELIVERY 	45040025365 	KSA 	Delivered 
	185050 	Apoorv Joshi 	05/10/19 20:24 	6447306414 	Courier 	ARAMEX 	OBA-DELAYED DELIVERY 	45042359353 	KSA 	Delivered 
	185068 	Shakeeb Arsalan 	05/10/19 20:46 	6446585833 	Courier 	ARAMEX 	OBA-DELAYED DELIVERY 	45039502196 	KSA 	Delivered 
	187735 	Jalal Mohammed 	07/10/19 15:03 	6446719188 	Courier 	ARAMEX 	OBA-DELAYED DELIVERY 	45042536486 	KSA 	Delivered 
	189704 	Jalal Mohammed 	08/10/19 19:36 	6447407398 	Courier 	ARAMEX 	OBA-DELAYED DELIVERY 	45042478250 	KSA 	Delivered 
	190334 	Ahmad Daher 	09/10/19 9:56 	6446898861 	Courier 	ARAMEX 	OBA-DELAYED DELIVERY 	45040412465 	KSA 	Delivered 
	190623 	Abhishek Chugg 	09/10/19 13:12 	6446824731 	Courier 	ARAMEX 	OBA-DELAYED DELIVERY 	45041870893 	KSA 	Delivered 
	191708 	No Agent 	10/10/19 8:28 	6446955943 	Courier 	ARAMEX 	OBA-DELAYED DELIVERY 	45041480396 	KSA 	Delivered 
	193159 	Abhishek Chugg 	11/10/19 2:01 	6447112476 	Courier 	ARAMEX 	OBA-DELAYED DELIVERY 	45041569101 	KSA 	Delivered 

Saurabh Dadu 
LiveSalesman 
India: +91 120 4332621 x 17 
US: 1 240 949 2437 
Cell: +91 9810175203