Subject: Re: Chats Not Assigned
From: Navinkumar Murthi <[email-masked]>
To: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>, Jessie Caparas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2019 17:07:35 +0530

Hello Mahmoud,

Hope this email finds you well.

May I know if the two agents belong to the group to which the chats are
assigned to? Also can you please check the status of the intelli assign of
those agents which is to be set as active and check the same after refresh
as well?

Please do let me know the above, I'll also have this forwarded to the team
to look into this from our end.

Thank you.

Regards,
Navin

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019 at 4:59 PM Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <
[email-masked]> wrote:

> Hi Navin,
>
>
>
> We have 2 agents available on Freshchat with the maximum limit of 3 chats
> per agents, still the chats are not automatically assigned to them. Here’s
> the screenshot :
>
>
>
> Group Level Screenshot :
>
>
>
>
>
> Account Level Screenshot : We have multiple chats here which are
> unassigned.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Can you look into it on urgent basis.
>
>
>
> Mahmoud.
> This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the
> information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly
> confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by
> mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient
> of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print,
> retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take
> any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If
> you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately
> by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or
> making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage
> as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption,
> virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof.
> www.landmarkgroup.com
>

-- 
Thanks and Regards,

 <https://www.freshworks.com/>

*Navin Kumar*

Product Specialist

[email-masked] www.freshworks.com
<http://www.freshdesk.com/>

-- 
**The content of this e-mail is confidential and is intended solely for the 
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you have 
received this e-mail by mistake, please reply to this e-mail and follow 
with its deletion. If you are not the intended recipient, please note that 
it shall be considered unlawful to copy, forward or in any manner reveal 
the contents of this e-mail or any part thereof to anyone. Although 
Freshworks has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no malware is present 
in this e-mail, Freshworks cannot accept responsibility for any loss or 
damage arising from the use of this e-mail or attachments.**