Subject: FW: Voucher for Order ID 6441641837
From: "Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed" <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 13:19:32 +0000

Please forwarded to Customer.

Mahmoud

From: Amir Abdullah <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2019 4:45 PM
To: Salman Mamajiwala <[email-masked]>; Malik Ismail <[email-masked]>; Raveen Sethupathy <[email-masked]>; Ron Thomas <[email-masked]>; Namrita Kanjani <[email-masked]>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Voucher for Order ID 6441641837

Hi @Malik Ismail<mailto:[email-masked]>,

Voucher created:
497-6K2D-RPWT-63RR-9

Valid till 30th Dec.

Value: 90, TH: 92.

Amir Abdullah

Digital Marketing Coordinator

Web Team | Landmark Group

m: +971553664660

t: +97145172179

________________________________
From: Salman Mamajiwala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Sent: Monday, September 30, 2019 12:19 PM
To: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Raveen Sethupathy <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Ron Thomas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Namrita Kanjani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>; Amir Abdullah <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Re: Voucher for Order ID 6441641837

@Amir Abdullah<mailto:[email-masked]>

--

Salman Shabbir Mamajiwala

Digital Marketing-Coordinator

Web Team | Landmark Group

w: webteam.com

m: +971502929907

t: +9714 517 2085

From: Malik Ismail <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Date: Monday, September 30, 2019 at 12:18 PM
To: Raveen Sethupathy <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Salman Mamajiwala <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Ron Thomas <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>, Namrita Kanjani <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>>
Subject: Voucher for Order ID 6441641837

Hi Team,

Please issue voucher worth SAR 90  threshold SAR 92 for Max valid for 3 months.

Kind Regards,

Malik Ismail

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>

M : +971 50 89 678 15

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com