Subject: Re: Dispatch issue Phone no is not correct
From: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
To: jessie caparas <[email-masked]>
Cc: Mohmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]>, Suvadeep Saha <[email-masked]>, Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>, escalations dxbteam <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2019 00:26:09 -0700 (MST)

Hi Jessie, 

I have not receive any response on below tickets. 

6442748116 173181 email sent No Revert 

6443110152 173184 incorrect email address closed the ticket as email address is invalid. 

6444179927 173188 email sent No Revert 

6444187893 173234 email sent No Revert 

6444309803 173238 email sent No Revert 

6444541916 173246 email sent No Revert 

6444616632 173251 email sent No Revert 

6444779717 173254 email sent No Revert 

6445357328 173258 email sent No Revert 

6445461558 173261 incorrect email address closed the ticket as email address is invalid. 

6543563127 173266 incorrect email address closed the ticket as email address is invalid. 

6444179927 Already done 

6444309803 Already done 

6444541916 Already done 

6444697033 173271 email sent No Revert 

6444779717 Already done 

6445036880 173277 email sent No Revert 

6445461558 Already done 

6443306997 173296 email sent No Revert 
6443320022 173300 email sent No Revert 

Thank & Regards, 
Seeta Kunwar 

From: "jessie caparas" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Mohmoud Elsayed" <[email-masked]>, "Suvadeep Saha" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]>, "escalations dxbteam" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, 29 September, 2019 11:46:26 
Subject: RE: Dispatch issue Phone no is not correct 

Hi Seeta, 

Please check if there is a reply to each of the emails sent and let us know. 

Thank you and Kind Regards, 

Jessie Caparas 

Email: [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
[email-masked] ] 

T: +97145172087 

From: Seeta Seeta [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, September 28, 2019 1:06 PM 
To: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>; Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]> 
Subject: Dispatch issue Phone no is not correct 

External email sender, please take precaution. 

Hi Mohmoud, 

I have sent the emails to every customer. 

6442748116 173181 

email sent 

6443110152 173184 

incorrect email address 

6444179927 173188 

email sent 

6444187893 173234 

email sent 

6444309803 173238 

email sent 

6444541916 173246 

email sent 

6444616632 173251 

email sent 

6444779717 173254 

email sent 

6445357328 173258 

email sent 

6445461558 173261 

incorrect email address 

6543563127 173266 

incorrect email address 

6444179927 Already done 

6444309803 Already done 

6444541916 Already done 

6444697033 173271 

email sent 

6444779717 Already done 

6445036880 173277 

email sent 

6445461558 Already done 

6443306997 173296 

email sent 

6443320022 173300 

email sent 

Regards, 

Seeta Kunwar 

From: "Mohmoud Elsayed" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
To: "Urvika Chaudhary" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >, "Seeta Seeta" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: "escalations dxbteam" < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Saturday, 28 September, 2019 11:36:48 
Subject: FW: Dispatch issue Phone no is not correct 

Dears, 

Please drop Emails to below customer to provide alternative valid numbers, and update if there’s any reply within 24 hours 

Mahmoud 

From: Suvadeep Saha < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 11:12 PM 
To: Mahmoud Emadeldin Mahmoud Elsayed < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Deepak Pandey (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Ramesh Gottimukkala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Parvez Khan < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Malik Ismail < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Dispatch issue Phone no is not correct 

Dear Mahmoud, 

Please provide correct customer phone no otherwise need to cancel this orders. 

	

6442748116 

	

6443110152 

	

6444179927 

	

6444187893 

	

6444309803 

	

6444541916 

	

6444616632 

	

6444779717 

	

6445357328 

	

6445461558 

	

6543563127 

	

6444179927 

	

6444309803 

	

6444541916 

	

6444697033 

	

6444779717 

	

6445036880 

	

6445461558 

Regards 

Suvadeep 

From: Parvez Khan 

Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 12:29 PM 

To: Ramesh Gottimukkala < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 

Cc: Deepak Pandey (TCS) < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Suvadeep Saha < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 

Subject: Tracking ID Issue < Phone no is not correct> 

Dear Ramesh 

As discussed please get the phone no corrected so that we can dispatch it… 

6443306997 

6443320022 

Parvez Khan 

Conloc Ops 

This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. [ http://www.landmarkgroup.com/ | www.landmarkgroup.com ] 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com