Subject: Re: Orders for item 161830406
From: Urvika Chaudhary <[email-masked]>
To: mohmoud elsayed <[email-masked]>
Cc: Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>, Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>, Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]>, Sachin Maheshwari <[email-masked]>, Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>, Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 23:28:27 -0700 (MST)

Hi Mohmoud, 

We have disseminated the cancellation information to the customers through email. 

Urvika Chaudhary 
Training Manager 

Live Salesman 
[email-masked] 
[ http://www.livesalesman.com/ | www.livesalesman.com ] 

From: "mohmoud elsayed" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]>, "Urvika Chaudhary" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Escalations Dxbteam" <[email-masked]>, "Mustehsan Siddiqui" <[email-masked]>, "Sachin Maheshwari" <[email-masked]>, "Mohd Imran" <[email-masked]>, "Mohammad Shababe Quamar" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, 25 September, 2019 20:51:16 
Subject: RE: Orders for item 161830406 

Dears [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Seeta Seeta ] & [ mailto:[email-masked] | @Urvika Chaudhary ] , 

Please assist by sending mails to customers 

Mahmoud 

From: Sachin Maheshwari <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 7:20 PM 
To: Mohd Imran <[email-masked]>; Mohammad Shababe Quamar <[email-masked]> 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam <[email-masked]>; Mustehsan Siddiqui <[email-masked]> 
Subject: RE: Orders for item 161830406 

Thanks A Lot [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Mohd Imran ] , 

Can you please ask offshore teams to send an email to all these customer, stating that due to some technical reasons we have to cancel the mentioned item. 

Regards 

Sachin 

+971 56 408 0342 

+971 4 517 5412 

From: Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 7:18 PM 
To: Sachin Maheshwari < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mustehsan Siddiqui < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: RE: Orders for item 161830406 

Hi [ mailto:[email-masked] | 
@Sachin Maheshwari ] , 

As requested cancelation / partial cancelation is done for all the orders. 

Regards 

Imran 

From: Sachin Maheshwari < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 6:44 PM 
To: Mohd Imran < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Mohammad Shababe Quamar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Cc: Escalations Dxbteam < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: FW: Orders for item 161830406 

Dear Team, 

We need your support in cancelling / partial cancelling Item Code – 161830406 from below mentioned orders. 

This is an urgent request, pls treat this on priority. 

	

INVC_NBR 

6446247385 

6446256723 

6446260512 

6446265442 

6446278859 

6446284552 

6446312426 

6446313830 

6446314819 

6446318838 

6446320661 

6446324806 

6446326165 

6446337237 

6446346174 

6446349295 

6446350626 

6446352842 

6446361830 

6446362443 

6446364047 

6446380522 

6446394541 

6446399407 

Regards 

Sachin 

+971 56 408 0342 

+971 4 517 5412 

From: Shiva Prasad Vishwanatha < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2019 6:37 PM 
To: Abhishek Makhija < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Sachin Maheshwari < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] >; Nashid Abdulnazar < [ mailto:[email-masked] | [email-masked] ] > 
Subject: Orders for item 161830406 

Dear Sachin, 

PFB orders received in warehouse for item 161830406. 

	

INVC_NBR 

6446247385 

6446256723 

6446260512 

6446265442 

6446278859 

6446284552 

6446312426 

6446313830 

6446314819 

6446318838 

6446320661 

6446324806 

6446326165 

6446337237 

6446346174 

6446349295 

6446350626 

6446352842 

6446361830 

6446362443 

6446364047 

6446380522 

6446394541 

6446399407 

Regards, 

Shiva 
This e-mail message (which includes attachment/s thereto, if any, and the information therein), is legally privileged, proprietary, strictly confidential and exempt from disclosure, which is not waived or lost by mis-transmission or error. If you are not the original intended recipient of this message, it may be unlawful and illegal for you to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, disclose or otherwise use this message, or take any action in reliance on it, and the same is prohibited and forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by return reply and delete the message from your system without printing or making a copy. Neither the sender nor we are liable for any loss or damage as a result of this message, or for any delay, interception, corruption, virus, error, omission, improper or incomplete transmission thereof. www.landmarkgroup.com