Subject: Ticket Assigned - Fwd: Error on the app
From: Babyshop <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2019 07:59:19 +0000

Hi Seeta Kunwar,  A new ticket has been assigned to you. Please follow the link below to view the ticket.  Fwd: Error on the app hello - please see email sent on 23 Aug - its 25 Aug and no response - can
someone please call me asap on 056 6820525

Regards
Anita

*Anita D'Mello*
PwC | Director - Deals Regional Operations
Office: +9714 3043193 | Mobile: +97156 6820525
Email: [email-masked]
PricewaterhouseCoopers
Emaar Square, Building 4, Level 8, PO Box 11987, Dubai, UAE

*At PwC we work flexibly, and while it suits me to email now, I do not
expect a response or action outside of your own working hours*

*From:* "Anita D'Mello" <[email-masked]>
*Date:* August 23, 2019 at 12:04:14 AM GMT+4
*To:* [email-masked]
*Subject:* *Error on the app*

Hello

I’m unable to process the below order even after several attempts and
spe!dinf almost an hour on the app

I would like to avail 10 percent addition discount on the app - but
understand there is a technical error on the app - pls advise

Sent from my iPhone

------------------------------

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.

-- 
This email is confidential and may be legally privileged, and is intended 
for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, please notify us, 
delete the email and do not use it in any way. PwC does not accept or 
assume responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email by anyone, 
other than the intended addressee to the extent agreed in the relevant 
contract for the matter to which this email relates (if any). By 
communicating by email you accept that emails (including any links or 
attachments) are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error or virus 
free; and that PwC may monitor outgoing and incoming emails and other 
telecommunications on its email and telecommunications systems. In this 
notice, "PwC" refers to any entity within the worldwide network of 
PricewaterhouseCoopers firms and entities (which include Strategy& 
entities). References to this "email" include any links or attachments 
contained in it. 

 https://landmarkgroupservice.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/134853