Subject: Annual notice about Zoom’s rules and regulations of service
From: "Zoom Video Communications" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 20:46:49 -0600
List-Id: <514008514.xt.local>

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=2d0744e99ba2fbf3be82c43bfd535e463f40d773586f50e9a4d4ca65e85dde1081d3280c868a485df3d87c47ad41880e7e154a3e7ec98a5c61adec350781250d 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=2d0744e99ba2fbf3701b134d5cb3ef8ba9cbd04078f92574a98dbb2054c82fecae88294e6f55619bd5d0247bb15bd1e4b01807e6ba8357dbfc1e1d8f37600d0c 
Sign In 

 Dear Valued Customer,

 
As an admin or owner of a Zoom account, we are reaching out to share information regarding Zoom’s rules and regulations governing the usage of Zoom services, as required by Indian law. Please be sure to forward this email to all the users on your account, as they are also expected to abide by these terms and conditions. 

Here are the relevant rules and terms:
	- 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=2d0744e99ba2fbf3db82368077b89b702a8e1198c770ab890f5be058524708ce3925950bf612f27375ca79fb41d09ff10b82ae77707c303366638f1fd01627b2 
Terms of Service 
	- 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=2d0744e99ba2fbf307ab35bb7d057331de0e58f1642cc80a44cd7d97f7092875c3905dca9e1623becea17573a14bc215abadb8888976d998f5901c0476b1ccfb 
Privacy Statement 
	- 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=2d0744e99ba2fbf35c41010808e533e78de09b3bd9d5b778e0c7d362ea218b7614580bef307dcfc32ce5ba3ee5d5ffb4c6822dba52fbc7d1964aa02746549072 
Community Standards 
	- Other rules and resources available at 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=2d0744e99ba2fbf3fcf7ee1ba4d4476aa39b5d0fcbad484c08a15aabee18cdad5f9f7a13db84793046037a9c6dc6b6fe8490a4caa6aa2900aec68f760f74c1de 
Trust Center  
Please read these rules and regulations carefully and ensure that all users on your account abide by them. Zoom reserves the right to terminate the access or usage rights of users who do not comply with these rules and regulations. 

Thank you for choosing Zoom to stay connected. 

Team Zoom 

You received this mandatory email announcement as an annual notice about the rules and regulations governing the usage of Zoom services and consequences of non-compliance.

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=2d0744e99ba2fbf32464cfce4c056af0a2473dd19dc8b8ef1ee87f6210e64147225a89fd4ee77d6e0379eacff6c573a70fa0ece595717b0d618e622eed8f859a 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=2d0744e99ba2fbf33f9d909a7f000375a74541dd45daffc0e77bc1caa5069c56dee02734d943e53fa5c8f2762f5bdb953d6e026ca7e46ff8bc31ee215f05f3ed 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=2d0744e99ba2fbf3656c245500acc3a7bc85bb23ddb040a792573e91413046903c9dcc355f3802750f3a3702f074d505c736f004c7afc5e7546e991744e43bb4 
 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=2d0744e99ba2fbf3b10ecacfbaa0389391c8d55703ab1788d98b7b3c9dc0b8d08164ba55d218b0c79c21e1274ad1a0e7d30f8c0fb2a33eff73eb688a42c066bf 

tel:1-888-799-9666 
+1.888.799.9666 

 © 2022 Zoom - All Rights Reserved

Visit 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=2d0744e99ba2fbf3d6639d3b7d3a3da323f7ea1a5d2e68975ccb20ecd417ca2b25f8a0539b91ca2aaab43d92cfc6892bded0d2f7fc9a7b2ca855646daf5aad60 
zoom.us 

https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=2d0744e99ba2fbf3d22b24ad47a21f6ebe51637606bb54a29188bafa56027e24c8a06ab77eb8910614979e4bf9d81f25e372ac6abe34abbc54e670f43b5e980a 
Zoom Video Communications, Inc 
55 Almaden Blvd #600 San Jose, CA, 95113, US

You're receiving this email because you signed up for a Zoom account.

 If you wish to be removed from our email list, 
https://click.e.zoom.us/?qs=2d0744e99ba2fbf3f5a77232564bf1cc382d46d24ae311ace38cb2cf120895de64cfa2186d010d639631acab0c939651783629be9c7502cf87db08b05eb40139 
unsubscribe .