Subject: There’s still time to sign up for Zendesk Relate
From: Sarah Reed <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2022 00:32:27 -0400

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54242&elqTrackId=bbb46fbe25874ecb91b99f86dbdb3e1b&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39398>                      

Register for Zendesk Relate 

                                        May 12, 2022
Online, everywhere

In one month’s time, we’ll be opening the (virtual) Zendesk Relate 2022 <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54242&elqTrackId=c417cf9c563e4708999bc77b69108137&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39413> doors to customer experience leaders from around the world. It’s not too late to join them.
Register for your free seat and expect to:

*Enhance your customer experience know-how and network
*Learn from product sessions on conversational service and sales, customer intelligence, and the Sunshine platform
*Continue your journey by scheduling product demos and sales conversations

       We hope to see you there!

Register now <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54242&elqTrackId=e0b29b8df46a420cb773bce1a5644805&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1>               

""                                

Hear from brands that do CX best: 

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=a2f8170b32bb4ec7b42272e4ebff1046&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39693>                                                 
Mikkel Svane
CEO and Founder, Zendesk

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=d26e2c1a963f4a23ad6c0b1a0181c879&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39693>                                                 
Adrian McDermott
Chief Technology Officer, Zendesk

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=2e50ac5565394c64b232a7bdcedd9ed3&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39693>                                                 
Caitlin Keohane
SVP Global Customer Advocacy, Zendesk

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=189eb1f13fe84d45b69679a0209e1668&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39693>                                                 
Suri Ratnatunga
Global Director, Customer Satisfaction, Bees

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=7a66a85d85624a2e8eddd0fea535c953&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39693>                                                 
Michael Pace
Senior Director, Global Member Services, Virgin Pulse

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=a8c12de558aa4dd2968570d111db19f7&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39693>                                                 
Orlando Gadea
Global VP Customer Experience Transformation, Stanley Black & Decker

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=02dc3760d4314fcd869483a40f6ff7a8&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39693>                                                 
Yossi Mlynsky
CEO, UpStack.co

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=35f838a187014b9f8f86bda789e03fc3&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39693>                                                 
Adriana Vasquez
Head of OPCX, Core, Logitech

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=ffb6581312b34a699fab2ee14feaf1bd&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39693>                                                 
Vikas Mahajan
Head of Digital Platforms, Logitech

""                                     

Thanks to our sponsors: 

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=5b3b56b7363d468bb930bea338f2e89f&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39694>                                                 

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=8a23154bb83b45c9aca2cf3b954e0957&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39694>                                                 

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=58e0e2d27b33428a9452ac1ed17dfddf&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39694>                                                 

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=58ffa60107aa4a5cb33c0d1d63a421a0&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39694>                                                 

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=f81b8db146494d729d9eac3c370de10c&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39694>                                                 

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=edc314cb98cd42948a50f23fab157c5e&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39694>                                                 

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=56b7c9f67c8a48a480eae39ee11069bf&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39694>                                                 

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=ad61d4d1ee3b43d38841871d22059047&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39694>                                                 

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=dc4705b2097249e5807cceb52db25d5f&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39694>                                                 

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=1d407a475ac242258e2ae70ef0d283a1&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39694>                                                 

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=f88b72e40ff049b98c677efdbc6d3048&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39694>                                                 

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=eab2abdf0379499fa2e8dd6c4accfca4&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39694>                                                 

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=b43b92d3161941c09cb1cd43a2d86c38&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39694>                                                 

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=f87764e155f34a9393656c8df5ca51c8&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39694>                                                 

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=4e58b89508d249deabf3dcdad3ff8fab&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39694>                                                 

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=dfce775bca634a118c0e43c4462580c1&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39694>                                                 

"" <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=54287&elqTrackId=cafabd822e134bc29b78d46a842c9634&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=39694>                                                 

""                                

"" <https://zendesk.co.uk?elqTrackId=2462c025b9184fdb94f8359ecf0601fe&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqCampaignId=12330&elqcst=272&elqcsid=30323>                         

"" <https://zendesk.com?elqTrackId=2462c025b9184fdb94f8359ecf0601fe&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqCampaignId=12330&elqcst=272&elqcsid=30323>                                                 

9 Straits View, Marina One West Tower, #10-08
Singapore 018937 
Privacy Policy <https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/privacy-policy/?elqTrackId=c07f7e9b9a6247e0b705a10b684034ce&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqCampaignId=12330&elqcst=272&elqcsid=30323> | Manage Preferences <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=48390&elqTrackId=6d50b829f3874317ac4952ffaa220d33&emailAddress=seeta.seeta%40lsmindia.com&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=30323> | Unsubscribe <https://app.hello.zendesk.com/e/er?s=2136619493&lid=24493&elqTrackId=3a9bf1e376e04cd9bfdcdad4d219f363&emailAddress=seeta.seeta%40lsmindia.com&elq=6dd1337dbae24106a55b8fefb3f4cdb5&elqaid=69845&elqat=1&elqcst=272&elqcsid=30323>