Subject: 💁‍♀️ Zendesk Demo/ Call + ROI 💰
From: Archana H L <[email-masked]>
To: Seeta Kunwar <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 16:27:35 -0800

Hi, Seeta,

I'm reaching out to you from Zendesk and looking forward to learning if you
have any initiatives around the helpdesk platform.

Zendesk is a support platform for customer-first companies to enhance
customer experiences and enable support reps to perform better so you can
focus on further CX improvement with the help of analytics.

Ola saw a 40% improvement in their CSAT score
<https://www.zendesk.com/customer/ola-1/> with the Zendesk Support and
Guide.

Check out our new ROI Calculator <https://www.zendesk.com/cx-champion/#roi>.
💰💰💰

The companies you use, use Zendesk: Ola, Forest Essentials, Furlenco,
DevFactory, and more.
I’d be happy to discuss our offerings or do a quick demo and answer any
questions you have on a call.

Please reply to this email and I'll get in touch.

Best,
Archana