Subject: Your Google Account Recovery Request
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 May 2021 06:41:52 GMT

Your Google Account Recovery Request

Hi,

Thank you for filling out our account recovery form. We know that losing
access to your account can be frustrating. We want to help!

At Google, we take your privacy and security very seriously. We're
committed to returning accounts only when we're sure that we're giving them
back to their owners. Unfortunately, based on the information you provided,
we were unable to verify that you own [email-masked]. To ensure
that we're not compromising the security of this account, we can't yet
return it to you.

Can you provide *additional information* to verify that you own this
account?

    - If so, please visit our account recovery form
    <https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery> and submit another
    request, sharing as much accurate information as possible. (If you're
    unsure about specific dates, that's okay; give your best guess.)
    - If not, and if you'd like to create a new account, please visit our New
    Accounts page <https://accounts.google.com/SignUp>.

Because Google doesn't ask for much personal information when you sign up
for an account, we don't have many ways to verify that you own an account.
To confirm that you're the real owner, we need specific details during the
recovery process. We can't accept identification documents as a proof of
ownership because we don't consider that a secure method. If you'd like
more information on these policies, please see "Recovering your account
<https://support.google.com/accounts/?hl=en#topic=3382255>" on our Help
Center.

We apologize for any inconvenience. We appreciate your cooperation and
understanding!

Sincerely,
The Google Accounts Team

This email can't receive replies. For more information, visit the Google
Accounts Help Center <https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/185839>.

© 2021 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA