Subject: Critical security alert
From: Google <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 06:41:52 GMT

Password reset requested for your Google Account

[email-masked]

Hi Seeta,

Google received a request to recover access to the Google Account
[email-masked].

If you made this request, you don't need to take any action now. You'll get
an email after 48 hours with further instructions.

If you didn't make this request, you can cancel it
<https://accounts.google.com/signin/challenge/marl/sgo?marl=ABHrDGRkJRHm12fP2cH5S15-DWsM1CHtho0x7pjQpP8DZ1hO8svOYA76vkIylff2lbgsFGX8ELcWjd9XtTW6E8a8_4uHPw1MWTueBWUUQfr3G7AzNqyIOAVImkIlUFj7IplMJG7UrZjn&hl=en&anexp=nret-fa>.
Learn more about suspicious account recovery requests
<https://support.google.com/accounts?p=resp-pw-reset-hold>.

Thank you for your patience.

Yours sincerely,
The Google Accounts Team
You received this email to let you know about important changes to your
Google Account and services.
© 2021 Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA