Subject: Re: Need urgent proof of delivery 8248593175
From: JUHI GOEL <[email-masked]>
To: Shakeeb Arsalan <[email-masked]>, Seeta Seeta <[email-masked]>
Cc: Apoorv Joshi <[email-masked]>, Manish Kumar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2021 06:01:59 -0700 (MST)

Hi Team, 

Any Update? 

From: "JUHI GOEL" <[email-masked]> 
To: "Shakeeb Arsalan" <[email-masked]>, "Seeta Seeta" <[email-masked]> 
Cc: "Apoorv Joshi" <[email-masked]>, "Manish Kumar" <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, April 26, 2021 4:44:04 PM 
Subject: Need urgent proof of delivery 8248593175 

Please take a look at ticket #2419613 

Hi Team, 

Assistance Required: Need urgent proof of delivery 

Order Date : Apr 6, 2021 
Order ID: 8248593175 
Tracking ID: FP0407210001888 

Issue Description: Order has been Delivered on 7th Apr, 2021 but not received to customer 

Please provide the proof of delivery 

Regards, 
Juhi